forum Crushes
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 109 followers

Deleted user

Could I vent to someone? (Via PM because it's a lot of me being upset/sad…)

@Pickles group

I don't think an ambulance is going to help a period… Also they're really expensive here and I think wolfheart lives in the US too

Uhm… No. I'm Canadian.

oh OOF

@Rainy_is_back

Canadians are freaking awesome

basks in pride

I mean, I've been to ghetto parts of Canada, and still, the Canadian gangs were really nice. Ngl, They also have some pretty lit parties.

I haven't got to go- BUT THE SCENERY. It's so gorgeous! I REALLLLLLLLLY wanna go!

@Pickles group

basks in pride

I mean, I've been to ghetto parts of Canada, and still, the Canadian gangs were really nice. Ngl, They also have some pretty lit parties.

I haven't got to go- BUT THE SCENERY. It's so gorgeous! I REALLLLLLLLLY wanna go!

I went over the summer and I took pictures of everything that's different than Ohio

@Rainy_is_back

basks in pride

I went over the summer and I took pictures of everything that's different than Ohio

…lucky you! Me on the other hand hasn't even made it out of my time zone, and only have visited Ohio, Maryland, and Florida.

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

basks in pride

COME VISIT MEEE!!!! (I'm in ONTARIO)

@TeamMezzo group

god.
what's worse, just breaking up with someone or liking someone right afterward?

i told him that i liked him
he hasn't said a word to me since.

Deleted user

Cool thanks Blurry! I'm not freaking out over my engagement because it was reallly chill. Plus we got engaged in Wisconsin, where he's from. It was really sweet. But like, really laid back.

Yo I'm in Wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where is he from, exactly??

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Cool thanks Blurry! I'm not freaking out over my engagement because it was reallly chill. Plus we got engaged in Wisconsin, where he's from. It was really sweet. But like, really laid back.

Around Lake Geneva
It was also the proposal spot.
It's really nice there.

Deleted user

Around Lake Geneva
It was also the proposal spot.
It's really nice there.

Oh, yeah, I've been there, it's gorgeous <3
I'm an Altoona kid lol