forum Crushes
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 109 followers

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

WHO WANT'S TO VISIT LONELY LITTLE ME IN ONTARIO?????

immediately starts packing and checks to make sure I have money for a passport.

SLUMBER PARTY!!!!

WHO WANT'S TO VISIT LONELY LITTLE ME IN ONTARIO?????

I have a passport, and I can fly a plane! I'll visit ya! When I'm on school break, and when you say I can!

Come whenever you like!!

Deleted user

Anyone wanna visit Belarus even though i'm not there anymore, though i heard there's a possibility we could go back when things get better where it's pretty chill, just don't drink the tap water and don't go into the radioactive parts (1/3 of the country, but i promise you Belarus is a nice place otherwise, we've got a lot to do)
we've got slav jesus

@Relsey

Like Ontario Canada right, not the little town in California. Because I don't think I can get into Canada but I can get to Ontario inf California pretty easily.

Like Ontario Canada right, not the little town in California. Because I don't think I can get into Canada but I can get to Ontario inf California pretty easily.

Yes, Canada! Pets moose

@Rainy_is_back

Well I have no money, and I can't drop school.

Just visit over a summer.

Doesn't quite fix the money problem, and I have just as much stuff to do in the summer as in the fall ;-; yay…

Deleted user

So…

1. The guy I liked has a gf,
  2. One of my friend's friends thinks that I'm his gf,
  3. My friend thinks I like someone else now,
  4. And the guy I liked ships me with my friend who's dating a guy.

Wth, high school? What else can you throw at me?

@Pickles group

flippin Ohio, man. I hate it

Because I don't live there I like Ohio.

It's disgusting and everyone here is drunk on corn. yea… corn. that's it for sure

@Rainy_is_back

flippin Ohio, man. I hate it

Because I don't live there I like Ohio.

It's disgusting and everyone here is drunk on corn. yea… corn. that's it for sure

Okay, but I've only been to a part of Ohio, in Heartville. It's super small, and I've only been about 2-3 hours outside of it.