forum Broken Dreams and Haunting Memories// Closed!// 16+
Started by @ElderGodSwimwithGamers group
tune

people_alt 67 followers

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

He sighed softly, squeezing her hand. “Maybe we can someday.” He hoped he’d be able to do that for her, to convince Astral to just let her go, or at least give her somewhere to go where she’d be happier than she was here.

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

"I'm good to go back to reading." Mia smiled weakly. She just wanted to go back to being distracted, for a while.

(Hnnnn, if only Astral had been actually nice at the beginning they'd been so good for each other ;-;)
(Astral: I… Love you)
(Simon: and I love not being here but that's not happening now is it?)
(I'm here for Simon brutally murdering Astral and his attempts to brush things under the rug)

Simon nodded, smiling back at her. “Okay then that’s what we’ll do.” He announced. He was just doing his best to make sure they’d all stay in a good mood. He leaned his head on Mia’s shoulder, opening the book in his lap back up again.

((Yeah ;-; they were really cute back when Simon could actually trust Astral. Hella chemistry and then Astral said no more.))
((Astral: I love you))
((Simon: wow good for you, do you want a medal or something?))

Mia smiled a little bit more, her head moving to rest on top of Simon's in turn. She opened her own book, settling into a more content silence as she spent time with her friend.

(Yeahhhh)
(Honestly, if Astral hadn't, you know, gotten Simon pregnant, he'd have been able to come around to being a good dude for real and Simon would have been none the wiser)
(Literally, things could have been 100% better)

Mia was doing her best to forget Simon had come in at all, focusing on her friend and her book. She'd block the memory out for sure.

(Very :') )
(But genuinly I can't help but think about what could have been)
(It could have been Astral and Simon cuddling on the couch with the leopard, Astral being sweet and loving and confusing Simon and just being hella soft gays together)

Simon focused back on his own book, letting out a content sigh. He was a little relieved that the god was gone honestly.

((I think about it like every day ;-;))
((GAWD DAMMITTTTTTTT IT WOULD’VE BEEN SO BEAUTIFULLLLL T^T))

Mia was too, of course. She'd had too many encounters with him in the past days to handle.

(Astral confuses Simon because he places gentle kisses on his head and he blushes deeply because doesn't Astral have a boyfriend?? But Astral explains it's just a work thing and they aren't actually dating and he continues to be super lovey and obvious about his feelings but Simon's too confused and worried he's reading Astral wrong until Astral just says 'fuck it' and kisses Simon on the lips and they have a happy life together and–)
(FUCK I WANT IT SO BAD)

Simon would never tell Astral that though. He didn’t need to give the god any reason to be upset with them.

((OH MY GOD THATS SO PRECIOUS T^T))
((SHIT I REALLY WANT IT TOO))
((Thanks a lot past self for wanting to do angst 😐))

At this rate, with so much constant stress Simon would definitely be graying pretty young. But he’d just dye it anyway so no one would even know.

((I will be crying over that for the rest of the day btw, that would’ve been so cute))

Simon would definitely try to get some. Because apparently that’s what he was putting his foot down for.

((Especially because Simon would just sit there after Astral kissed him and just be like “o h…so you did…o h”))

He'd probably have to talk to Astral about it, of course. Now wasn't the time to think on it too much, of course.

(Astral just chuckles softly and holds Simon close like "Yes, I did. And do" and just kisses him again and gives love until Simon is just. Puddle. of affection)

Simon ran one hand through his hair while he was thinking about it. He’d probably need to just chop it all off pretty soon. The years of using shitty hair dye was catching up with him.

((Oh my gosh Simon would love that 🥺))

That was life, in the end of things. Mia glanced at Simon, then settled back down more. The leopard had fallen asleep, tail flicking on occasion.

(I knowww. And I feel like the child could have still happened, but like, they were consensual and Astral had explained the rule about how gods couldn't have children and then- oops! They found a loop hole!)