forum Broken Dreams and Haunting Memories// Closed!// 16+
Started by @ElderGodSwimwithGamers group
tune

people_alt 67 followers

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

(I'll link it here for everyone and @ you)

"You're welcome!" Mia smiled as she sat next to Simon, picking up her sandwich to take a bite. She gently nudged Simon's shoulder with her own, still smiling.

"Good." Mia fell quiet, listening to Simon hum. She didn't recognize any tune she knew, of course, but it was nice. Simon was a good friend to her, she was glad he was still there with her.

Mia was relaxed, much more than usual. She looked up at Simon, offering a tiny, sweet smile. She was glad he was able to do so well, even with the Astral encounters of the day. He was able to have a good day anyway.

Mia looked over, leaving the few bites of her own sandwich.
"How you feeling?" she asked, standing to grab her plate, her other hand on Simon's just to check and make sure he was done.

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

“Yeah you could say that again.” He replied, chuckling softly. He wanted to help Mia but he decided to stay seated. He wasn’t sure how long he’d be able to be on his feet. Compared to what they normally do, today had been a lot of movement.

Mia chuckled some as she rinsed the plates off, cleaning up everything rather quickly before making her way back over. Simon did need a lot more rest now, and she was going to make sure he got it.

"I think to the room is best for now. We've had an eventful first half of the day, and I think I could use a mid day nap." Mia giggled a bit, offering her hand to Simon to help him up.