forum Broken Dreams and Haunting Memories// Closed!// 16+
Started by @ElderGodSwimwithGamers group
tune

people_alt 67 followers

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

(Derlik: Aw, the tiny demon's getting angy, whatever will I do)

Mia was still for a few minutes, just crying, before finally opening her eyes. She moved close to Simon, hugging him.
"I-I'm sorry, I… S-Sleep paralysis…"

(Astral, watching from his palace with some popcorn: snickers idiots)

Mia nodded slightly, but she came quickly into Simon's side, huddled close. She didn't close her eyes again, wiping at her tears.

(The heavy brainwashing that Astral would be using him however the god saw fit followed by like, three days of freedom and learning that that is extremely not okay?)

"I miss her…" Mia finally closed her eyes, trembling some as she clung to Simon for the comfort he gave her.

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

((ye, plus he never liked the idea that the only way he was useful was in how he could be of help to Astral.))

“I know…” Simon said softly, beginning to rub small circles into her back, ready to provide any support she needed.

(He probably thought he'd just be a priest or something but no, he's actually in the palace now and he really is only worth as much as Astral says he is)
(and that 'slight power dynamic shift' is totally to being more of a pet)
(That's not going to mess Simon up at all)

"I-I miss her, and he took her, he h-hurt her, a-and…" Mia let out a soft sob, shaking her head and pressing closer.

((yeahhhhh he really doesn’t like that. And you know Astral’s just gonna wanna move much too quickly because he still knows Simon but Simon doesn’t know him at all and he still feels like he’s just a kid)) ((and he’s definitely going to talk about Evan too much, and that’ll definitely make Astral wanna go back and kill the guy))

“I-I know…” he replied, pulling her in as close as he could. “I’m so sorry…”

(Astral: Simon! My love! I left your room just how you like it :D Cuddles now, though)
(Simon: W-What??)
(Ohhhh he would def go do it, just to bring Evan's soul back or some crap to the palace to make, i dunno, a ring of some sort : ) )(You did say find each other in every life, what's it matter if their souls just end up together 24/7 without actually knowing it?

"A-And now she fucking worships him, s-she–" Mia let out a soft sob. "She d-doesn't remember me at a-all…"

((Yeah Simon would be u n c o m f y and I doubt Astral would give him actual time to adjust)) (( D: yeahhhh stuff like that is why he’s gonna end up in Alec’s protective custody.))

Simon felt so terrible for her. She’d never told him the full story of what had happened, but from what he’d pieced together, it hadn’t been good. So for now he just held her, letting her get it all out.

(None, at all. But he still won't let Simon have all his memories back)
(Astral: Not if I get to him first : ) )

"High f-fucking Priestess," Mia spat out. There was so much venom in her words, so much hatred. For the title, not the woman.

((Ofc :( I feel bad for the kid, I feel like depending on how much Astral does or doesn’t like the kid, he’s just gonna shut them out of the family dynamic completely and not give them a chance to even see Simon))

((bonks over the head GO BACK TO YOUR CORNER YOU HORNY MAN CHILD))

So it had been her. Simon had always been a bit suspicious, just from the way Mia reacted when he first mentioned her. “That’s awful…” he said quietly.

(The child: misbehaves)
Astral: I swear I'll put you in the Orion pit–)
(omg, XD)

"She… he raised us, a-and then he…" Mia let out another soft cry. "H-He couldn't handle us b-being in love…"