forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@saor_illust school

look miriam/may/GQ whatever you want me to call you, i know you've probably been told this many times before, but look. open your eyes, see, really see the life you have ahead of you, i know things may not be the best for you right now, and i can't promise this, but if you give up now, things will not get better, we will miss you, and you will never have the chance to do the things you want to do, but never got a chance to. even though we don't know you in real life. ok, i'm just speaking for my own feelings right now. let me back up. even though i probably don't know a single hecking clue about what your going through, how you're feeling, or who you are, who you truly are deep in your heart, i do know one thing. I will miss you, and I truly believe that if you go now, you will be wasting all those years you spent alive.

please read this, i don't want to lose another person…

@saor_illust school

i don't know. i'm going to pm my message to gq, and if she responds, we'll see. i might even do an allnighter with you if needed
ella i feel you. i just feel so… numb inside

@GameMaster group

GQ seriously don't do this to yourself. Don't deprive us of your awesome presence. It's not worth it to feel some semblance of relief if you just feel even worse right after.

Deleted user

Wow, what a wonderfull feeling. Being called a female by your new yorker and Italian aunt who just got married.
Love feeling like if I got close to anything sharp I would just snap and stab myself.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Wow, what a wonderfull feeling. Being called a female by your new yorker and Italian aunt who just got married.
Love feeling like if I got close to anything sharp I would just snap and stab myself.

I’m so sorry, that really sucks…

Deleted user

I just want to die.

@saor_illust school

I just want to die.

Ok no please….

please don't take your life.

@saor_illust school

what has become of us? has life really gotten so bad?

Hell yeah. Worse than "so bad."
But it doesn't matter, right? Everything is great. Everyone is happy. People totally care about people, they aren't pretending to at all.

look may, i'm just… so numb inside. i can't feel anything, not really. there's this horrible pit of fear inside me, and i… i genuinely don't want to lose you. please…

This topic has been locked by a moderator.