forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@Trix

Lol okay true. I know I’ve been repeating the same thing over and over but that’s really brave and incredible of you to recognize that you had to tell someone. Too many instances of people keeping quiet result horribly.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Hey all, I know this thread has been hit with a sudden wave of depression,. And I wanted to say well… I'm here for you guys, always. My PMs are always open. And I'm always here to talk. You can vent or rant to me if you'd like, anything really.
You're all so phenomenal in so many ways, and I've enjoyed the time we've spent together and the memories we make as friends. You're all so inwardly beautiful, it's amazing to see you in action. Just… Hey, remember who you are, who your friends are, and don't take shit from anyone. It's been a marvel watching you all learn and change, and grow, and this chat is kinda like a home to some serious good vibes. (Thanks for making it Ella!) And I don't ever want those good vibes to stop. So, just one more thing (though you can always count on me to go on a tangent or two before I'm done, example: this).
I'd seriously like to thank you all again for being here for each other, I feel a good, strong sense of community and I don't know how it got this way but I like it.
Also one last, last thing, someone please give Ella an award of some kind.
Anyway that's all I've gotta say, Shuri out :3

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

<3<3<3
honestly I don’t think I’m the one who needs an award, if it wasn’t for you this entire place would probably crash and burn because I can’t give advice or use words for the life of me

Deleted user

Oh, I have highlights
But I did them myself
They actually look good lol

Deleted user

What color is your hair and what color are you getting

Deleted user

The girl getting her hair highlighted in front of my looks so done with life right now.

oof lol

@Fraust

I got my hair cut yesterday and it turns out the sound of the fuckin water thing when she's washing my hair scares me so that's great. I also got my eyebrows waxed which is also bad for my anxiety

@Mojack group

I’m doing alright.

He wasn’t talking as far as I knew for the past 4 days, and he was also on pain meds. He didn’t recognize anyone who visited either, so as much as I don’t want to say it, it was probably time.

He lived in a different town as well 7-8 hours drive away with my aunt, uncles and cousins, so he wasn’t alone either.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.