forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@amber_is_in_a_loop

Aeropostale is like to only place that carries my pants size because I'm heccing tiny as H e c c

Yo did you get that checked out with a doctor? Your weight and BMI?

You should try shopping at Brandy Melville their clothes are miniscule

@Trix

I know, your BMI is in the less than one percentile, and we suggested you ask your doctor when you mentioned your doctor never brought it up.

@Fraust

Yeah I think I remember them saying as long as I don't lose any more weight I'm okay but that was like, four pounds ago

@Trix

XD I feel like all y’all need someone to smack common sense in your brain sometimes, 4 pounds ain’t enough.

@amber_is_in_a_loop

Oh. Well, some people are naturally small, so if they doctors aren't saying anything you're probably okay. Think about going back though, if you haven't yet, just to track.

@Fraust

And my friend keeps thinking she's fat compared to me and I'm like nO you're healthy please don't aspire to be as thin as me I'm not h e a l t h y a t a l l

@Fraust

I mean, my family is genetically pretty thin, but I'm definitely unhealthily so. My brother is 6'2 and 150 pounds,, but he's healthy. He eats a lot, exercises a lot, the works, but he's still thin. I don't exercise at all and I still lose weight

@Fraust

Yeah. I think I'm losing muscle weight as well because I have very little body fat so idk where else I could find four pounds to even lose

Deleted user

Well, you have a condition that will mess with that, Ellie Grace

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

You guys need a calorie counter app.
How much do you eat a day? How many meals? What do they often consist of?

Based on what you said Caustic it seems like yours is part genetic. It might be something's wrong, so maybe see the doc again as soon as possible.

And @GameMaster plz get some rest, turn the lights off, keep screen lights low and try to minimize screen use all together. Like Miriam said it seems like a tension headache.
Have you told about it?

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Also Ella plz drink some water man.

And @Mojack I understand. Mine had dementia too, before he passed.
Just remember that he'll always be with you in heart, soul, legacy and memory and that my PMs are open.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.