forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I’m not sure if I can vent cause it’s late and I don’t have time but I’m just going to say that I’m stressed as hecc and if you get a really long sudden vent with no warning at like 6 AM tomorrow it’s probably me copy/pasting some overdramatic stuff from my notes app in order to feel better

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I’m actually not even 5’ folks. I mean. I am on tiptoe…… (I’m really 4’10”). But I’m always on tiptoe soo….

Yay, a fellow smol human who walks around on their toes!!! =D

Deleted user

I know I'm not the only one but do y'all ever just stay in that little area of needing (and wanting) to do something badly but you just can't find the motivation for it? That's me right now, with basically everything in my life. even taking care of my plants is getting increasingly difficult and I love doing that qwq

@Trix

Aww, if that tasks in your life feel like a chore, maybe you should consider taking a break? Switch things up, add some spice, branch out, try a new hobbie…

Deleted user

Can't do that while I live under my parent's roof but okay lmao

@Trix

Never did I think I would live to see the day that Shuri spelled believe bewwieve. I am… going into shock.

Deleted user

I have two. For a while I lived with my aunt (because it's summer) but now that school's gonna start up I have to move back in with them.
But yeah two jobs

And aaa?? Shuri! Thank you lol (why are you such a bright light you literally make my day-)

This topic has been locked by a moderator.