tune

people_alt 117 followers

@Echo_6 group

@Pickles-Isnt-Ready-For-School
@amber_
@Angsty_Teen
@numbinside
@FaeEris
Thank you all so much. I can't put into words how much I appreciate each and every one of you. You're all amazing and I can't even begin to put it into words.

Deleted user

We're here for you whatever, whenever <3

Facts

Truer words have never been said

@Musical_Queen

So I had this "free hour" in English which is weird because we don't get free hours, but I just write a ten page story and had a friend go over it and it was apparently like in a really good stage, like only a few mistakes. But also, I'm getting my camera fixed and I got another shift, I'm, I get to do a service project, and my mom just told me like 5 plays I get to see this and next year. I know this is a venting one, but I guess this is like a happy vent?

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

So I had this "free hour" in English which is weird because we don't get free hours, but I just write a ten page story and had a friend go over it and it was apparently like in a really good stage, like only a few mistakes. But also, I'm getting my camera fixed and I got another shift, I'm, I get to do a service project, and my mom just told me like 5 plays I get to see this and next year. I know this is a venting one, but I guess this is like a happy vent?

I'm happy to hear that MQ! From what I understand you've been having a hard time as of late. Glad some good us coming your way

@hyunjins-eyemole

I’m having a slight something (idk what maybe it’s nothing) attack because we haven’t got our schedules yet and I don’t know why but I am about to cry and I’m hyperventilating in the corner and WAHT DO I DO!

@Musical_Queen

Okay, deep breathes, lost off 5 things you see, 4things you touch/feel, 3 things you hear, 2 things you can smell, and 1r thing you can taste. This helps me feel grounded during panic and anxiety attacks

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I’m having a slight something (idk what maybe it’s nothing) attack because we haven’t got our schedules yet and I don’t know why but I am about to cry and I’m hyperventilating in the corner and WAHT DO I DO!

Oki
Breath in for four seconds, hold four seconds, and out four seconds. That should counter your hyperventilating.
You got this mate.
Find somewhere quiet

Deleted user

I'm going to attempt to use watercolor pencils. Wish me luck.

@Fraust

I thought it was breathe in four, hold seven, breathe out eight? (I'm glad the other one worked I'm just saying)

@Trix

I'm going to attempt to use watercolor pencils. Wish me luck.

Ooh I'm interested in the end result! Good luck.

@GameMaster group

I have the absolute weirdest and most effective breathing thing. When I’m panicking I just try to keep my breath constant instead of slow because that’s a losing battle. I picture a ballroom full of people waltzing. One-two-three one-two-three ~breathe in~ One-two-three One-two-three ~breath out~. Honestly don’t know why it’s so weird but it works for me.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.