forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@Fraust

I am also afraid of semi trucks, loud noises, my door opening suddenly, my brother, people in general, confrontation, and much much more! :D Call now to get a discount! (just kidding I gotta pay full price with like, 69% tax)

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Oh. Caustic, please, for the love of everything holy, and you as well Ella, and game master, and pretty much everyone on the side as a matter of fact, please stay hydrated for your sake.
Caustic what I think you should do, is address your less prominent fears first, before working your way up to the big ones, but be sure to do this in a healthy way, in something like a staged environment, I hope you truly enjoy your life, and I hope your issue with fear, resolves itself. And to answer your question Merriam, basically every birb video hss one of those

@hyunjins-eyemole

No! It’s 1 in the morning! I’m skipping sleep! I’m a good student. I just take frequent restroom visits and gaze into the mirror like why is dat pimple still there! my school hasn’t even started yet. I live in Texas peeps!

Deleted user

OH okay. I have a few words of advice for you my dear: G o t o b e d

Deleted user

Ellie, no matter what time you do go to bed, just be sure to get enough sleep

@hyunjins-eyemole

And why do some people like to tell other people if their mouth rocks are too yellow or nice and white. Peoples mouth rocks can be as yellow as they want! Why is my mouth rock paste made of black charcoal to make my mouth stones whiter. Why do they strips of metal on my crooked mouth rocks hurt!?!

This topic has been locked by a moderator.