forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Miriam, we value you so much. I've been on this site for so long and just, we love you. You mean so, so, so much to us and we want to continue to make memories together. I'm not ready to lose any friends. I don't think any of us are. And our PMs are always, ALWAYS open.

Deleted user

Wow, what a wonderfull feeling. Being called a female by your new yorker and Italian aunt who just got married.
Love feeling like if I got close to anything sharp I would just snap and stab myself.

I’m so sorry, that really sucks…

I just want to die.

Ok no please….

please don't take your life.

Everything is going back to being numb which means i need pain to get out of this.

@Knight-Shives group

I just want to sit down and cry currently, but I guess all is fine. This is how I've got for awhile. Repressing all my feelings and pretending to be having emotions I'm not really having… It just brings me lower and lower

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

So sit down and have a good cry.
It's good for you in times like this. Don't let it build, Shives we're here for you to vent to if you need. You've been a good person and you earned it. You might not know me to well but I'd like to thank you for your friendship..

Deleted user

I just got hit on by some old dude who literally had his daughter right next to him.
There were so many wrong things with that scene.

Deleted user

Dear anyone: if you're nice to someone and they immediately start flirting with you and keep pestering and following you, leave and go tell somebody.

Deleted user

I'm serious he followed me throughout the whole store and I even went to the makeup section

@Periwinkle_

Ok so my parents are separated atm and my dad tried to take me to another state today but my mom came and took me thank goodness and he said if I tell my mom what he was trying to do s would whip me but I told her anyway so now I’m just waiting so see what’s gonna happen and I’m so scared honestly

@saor_illust school

Well ok, if your dad does actually follow through with that, then that's called either assault and/or child abuse. If he does so then you need to report it immediately, and be sure to get medical attention too… Ok now I have no idea what I'm talking about and I'm gonna shut up now but btw that's good info I gave you

@Periwinkle_

Thanks. I made a promise to myself that I wouldn’t be stupid and not report something that needs to be reported so I totally will do that if he ever does it.

@Trix

Thanks. I made a promise to myself that I wouldn’t be stupid and not report something that needs to be reported so I totally will do that if he ever does it.

applause

@Periwinkle_

Well there have been so many occurrences where people kept secrets that they’re not supposed to keep. Like physical or sexual abuse for example. I’ve had this conversation with my mom too, and I’ve promised I’m not gonna do that.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.