forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

{I got it! And I'm horrible at accents, so most letters that are supposed to have them just don't when I write XD}

Deleted user

hey can I borrow a hug from one of y’all? I’ll give it back, I promise, I just need one real quick-

HUGS

Deleted user

@Angsty_Teen Nein, aber ich besuche Deutschland oft.
And @NutEllaDraws-is-a-bit-of-a-wreck I know she already gave you a hug but,,, hugs

Deleted user

@Lori_wants_to_sleep Also ist deine Familie deutsch? Aus welchem ​​Teil kommst du? Ich bin eifersüchtig, dass du oft zu Besuch kommst, wir fahren nur alle zwei Jahre, aber ich war erst im Juni dort!

@Mojack group

My grandpa (at least one of them, I have a few of those relatives) isn't doing so well.

He might pass away within the next few days. He's on oxygen now and there's a rattle in his breathing. He also doesn't remember who my mother is.

My parents are finding his current wife so that they can get her to sign a few things to make plans for a funeral.

Apologies if I may not be active some days. I'm still trying to figure out what we'll be doing.

Deleted user

I have a friend going through something similar and my grandma is extremely unwell too. I understand and just know we are all here for you.

@Pickles group

So my parents won't even let me drive to school. What. The. Fuck. They're going to spend $50 on a parking pass but won't let me drive. I have stuff after school. That I have to go to. But noooo they want me to fucking take the bus. Real fun with the bus driver's sporadic schedule and them being either super early or super late. I fucking hate my bus. What's the point of a parking pass if I'm never driving there. What. Is. The. Point.

@Knight-Shives group

My dad is having me learn to drive because apparently he isn't going to let me wait till I'm 18 because what if my brother needs to go somewhere. My dad's literal justification for wanting for me to learn soon was what if my brother has somewhere to go.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.