forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@Pickles group

Well my face literally looks like the tragedy mask so I made myself laugh for a little bit. I laughed a lot today do I'm trying to think of that stuff. Not really working

@saor_illust school

Ella, though you always try to be positive, it's ok to be yourself and tell people that you are not feeling just fine. I'm glad you're telling us. Now, for the question asked earlier. Are you, yourself, the amazing Ella ok? If not, what's bothering you? We're here for you, even if all we can offer is someone to talk to :)

@Pickles group

would it happen to be a certain week of certain sea residing creatures or is it rude of me to assume that and it's something else

@saor_illust school

Hmm, are you 100% sure that the app is legit, and not one of those apps that does "research" for you, and based on these symptoms, therefore you have cancer type things?

@amber_is_in_a_loop

It's not really a cancer type thing but I mean I'm pretty sure what I'm feeling is heart pain so it's probably something relatively serious? I don't really know

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Are you okay?

I guess, I’m better emotionally but physically there is many pain

I have a headache from crying which was only worsened by the 4+ hours of Kpop music we listened to on the way home, plus my little brother loudly “drumming along” with a few tubs and a pen, completely out of sync with the music… Don’t get me wrong, I love the little guy, but oh gosh I wanted to kill him it was awful

I also had amazing luck regarding my… werewolf thing. Started right in the middle of the funeral, luckily I was wearing all black clothing and came prepared supply-wise because it was pretty bad

My eyes still sting a little, as you would probably expect, I cried… a lot…

And somehow I’m feeling even more like a waste of human life than usual-
Like, I look at myself and all I can think is “how the frick can a human being possibly be this unlikable”

So that’s great

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

would it happen to be a certain week of certain sea residing creatures or is it rude of me to assume that and it's something else

It does happen to be that
And a funeral
Both
At the same time
Kind of a pain in more ways than one

This topic has been locked by a moderator.