forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@Simon-Says

I mean that's a mood too but the first one sounded more like punch drunk me at 3am and punch drunk me at 3am is my current mood.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

@Reed I’m here for you if you still need to talk~
@EllieGrace-is-angsty
mOOD
There are so many imaginary demons in my room that it keeps me up way later than it should
They don’t scare me anymore because at this point I don’t really care much if I die, but it was pretty scary for a while

@hyunjins-eyemole

I slept! I waked! Now I am faced with a new problem…

I’m at my friends house and I’m starving but I’m to shy to ask for food. Yeah…

And I’m too busy helping my friend because her ex broke up with her when school ended and she hasn’t seen him since but we’re going to his house today.

Deleted user

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD I HATE TALKING TO PEOPLE
Why are your friends dating you're 13

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

@Reed I can't promise to be as much help as the others but I'm here.
@Lori_wants_to_sleep that's a nice feat of reflex, catching a fly.
@Trix you're awesome
@EllieGrace-is-angsty mood, but you know what always helps. Facing your fears. (Unless they're reckless and likely to get you killed then plz don't.) But yeah go try and face those monsters. Bring a light with you when you go places. You'll always have your phone flashlight. You got this

@hyunjins-eyemole

Thank you Shuri! And my entire grade dates. It’s super weird. I just have a “normal” crush, thank goodness. Even though I’m panicking on the inside because we have a ton of classes together and I got cute school supplies instead of fandom trash like I wanted to because I was nervous even though my supplies looks awesome and I painted watercolor on them to make them unique and arggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.

@Simon-Says

Don't you know middle schoolers are hecking stupid? (And/or young highschoolers like me)

@saor_illust school

Don't you know middle schoolers are hecking stupid? (And/or young highschoolers like me)

Well of course they are. There's literally exactly, say only 10 people I know who actually aren't "dating" already. (My goodness they're so young whyyyyyy)

@Simon-Says

Well of course they are. There's literally exactly, say only 10 people I know who actually aren't "dating" already. (My goodness they're so young whyyyyyy)

Most of my friends are single, but the ones who are dating are around 15, which is definitely better than 13, but even in 7th grade my best friend got a boyfriend by the end of the year (they're still together almost 3 years later which is very wow).

@saor_illust school

Most of my friends are single, but the ones who are dating are around 15, which is definitely better than 13, but even in 7th grade my best friend got a boyfriend by the end of the year (they're still together almost 3 years later which is very wow).

wow. well. kids are stupid sometimes. like very stupid.

@Simon-Says

I mean, yeah it's perfectly normal to want to try to have a romantic relationship, but at least wait until you can drive? Because like. What's a 13 year old gonna do, ask their mom to drive them to McDonald's? Nah. Nah.

@Pickles group

I mean, yeah it's perfectly normal to want to try to have a romantic relationship, but at least wait until you can drive? Because like. What's a 13 year old gonna do, ask their mom to drive them to McDonald's? Nah. Nah.

@Everyone at loops and trixs school

Deleted user

finally masters the American accent
it only took 17 years :')

Deleted user

if i haven't mentioned it before i used to have a reALLY thick German accent. And then I went to Germany 3 months or so and I was like OH HALLO ZUSAMMEN (that means hello everybody, fyi) and i think it hindered my learning so
anyway the American accent comes naturally now :D

This topic has been locked by a moderator.