forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@Simon-Says

Oh, goodness, I feel you. I always feel like I'm just being dramatic and everything that goes wrong are just things I'm doing for attention. The thing is, your brain is exaggerating minor problems, and that's not your fault.

@Simon-Says

It. Is. Your. Brain's. Fault. Not yours. Pain can stem from the tiniest of things because your brain convinces you that it's worse than it is, and sets off aaaaaalllllllll those emotional chemicals telling you to freak the frack out.

@Simon-Says

(Also, this is the space to not keep everything in. If you have to hold it in elsewhere, that's unfortunate, but you should talk about it with someone, it helps, I promise.)

Deleted user

I'm going to vent about a teensy thing that has been causing me to freak out

Deleted user

My Nani (Grandmother) is getting married to a man I've never met, now we have to go to her wedding which she didn't even invite us too. I have to wear a dress and now I've been stimming since I got the news.

Deleted user

…if she didn't invite you why do you have to go? Not to be rude

We got invited by an uncle, who is a piece of trash.

@Simon-Says

(I used to be a Listener on 7 Cups, so I did this sort of thing a lot. I'm completely sure, feel free to pm if you want!)

@Simon-Says

(7 Cups of Tea. They have people who are active listeners who listen to anyone who just needs to talk. They give no advice, just listen and try to help people through whatever they're going through or worried about.)

@TeamMezzo group

HELLO!
CAMP WAS SURVIVED!
a new persecutor split off and he relapsed and he's an asshole and also apparently my older brother? his name is cas and i hate him-
BUT WE SURVIVED THAT MEANS SOMETHING RIGHT
~Ben

@Fraust

Y'all I'm pissed because I think I have a cool story idea and I want to write it but I have zero motivation to do anything and I don't know where to start and I kinda want to go cry

Deleted user

HELLO!
CAMP WAS SURVIVED!
a new persecutor split off and he relapsed and he's an asshole and also apparently my older brother? his name is cas and i hate him-
BUT WE SURVIVED THAT MEANS SOMETHING RIGHT
~Ben

Ooof, hey Ben, tell the new altar hi for me if you want.
How are y'all? Other than that

@Periwinkle_

It was a Google form about CCP which is a thing where you can take college classes and get high school credit and I was going to do ccp but I decided not to because there were no classes I could or wanted to take and my mom's pissed that we didn't "talk about it" but it's my decision and we did talk about it. When it gave me a panic attack trying to figure out what to do when I went to schedule classes originally. Sorry, "tantrum".

Ok may I just say, although I understand where you are coming from, you gotta understand that your mom is thinking about your future. I know because I’m going through the same thing with my mom, accept I actually am doing the program. I really didn’t want to do it, and I still hate it, but honestly it probably will be better in the long run. Free college isn’t always going to be available.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.