forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@Pickles group

That would involve a lot of calculations. You know, to get the cake the right texture and have it properly baked. But point understood

Deleted user

Off-topic, but we need a new plague. Or lots of mass-murderers. Or all of humanity to be wiped out.

Why do you say that?

Just a bunch people pissing me off. I wish I could grind their bones into a fine powder and then bake them into a cake sometimes.

Titus Andronicus?

Deleted user

Off topic but I…. I'm gonna be homeless soon and I need advice.

Deleted user

Off topic but I…. I'm gonna be homeless soon and I need advice.

Advice about being homeless? What do you want to know?

@Pickles group

Doesn't seem off topic to me. I'm not really sure what advice to give, though. Good luck? please don't hurt me im not good at this

Deleted user

I need to know what I should have with me, the best places to stay, any advice you have. I'm a teen, I can't vote, and I'm not old enough to drive. I look a little older than I am though, so it's a bit of a plus. I love between Kalamazoo and Battle Creek in Michigan, so if any of you are in the area and know if services I can get please tell me!

@amber_is_in_a_loop

I'm not an expert, of course.
But I would say take what you need to keep warm, what you need to sleep well that isn't hugely bulky, obviously prioritise what's filling in terms of food (juice boxes are actually really good) and then as much money as you can. I don't know what the circumstances for this are, though, so as far as I know you have enough money. Take some things for comfort, it's surprisingly useful, and then obviously spare clothes and shoes and an umbrella? And a sunhat/glasses

Deleted user

But I would say take what you need to keep warm, what you need to sleep well that isn't hugely bulky, obviously prioritise what's filling in terms of food (juice boxes are actually really good) and then as much money as you can. I don't know what the circumstances for this are, though, so as far as I know you have enough money. Take some things for comfort, it's surprisingly useful, and then obviously spare clothes and shoes and an umbrella? And a sunhat/glasses

I'm broke. I have like, ten dollars max and I don't feel like stealing from people.

Deleted user

Okay, definitely try and look up and see if there are any homeless shelters in the area! When I was homeless there was a selection of homeless shelters, but I don't know about Michigan. Try and pack as much food as you can beforehand and put it in a backpack or something. And if you do bring a backpack: NEVER LET IT LEAVE YOUR SIDE. EVER. Pack water, pack whatever you can. But essentials first.

Deleted user

I don't know how old you are. If you're old enough, get a job. If you're not, I'm sure there are people who wouldn't mind paying you or giving you food if you do some tasks for them.

@amber_is_in_a_loop

I'm broke. I have like, ten dollars max and I don't feel like stealing from people.

Okay. So, like I said, juice boxes are really good cause they have food elements as well as liquid. Almonds are very filling as well. I'm not too sure about protein, maybe jerky, since it's dried? Get some sugar as well, quick and slow, so for example candy and bread, and obviously as much water as possible

@amber_is_in_a_loop

I don't know how old you are. If you're old enough, get a job. If you're not, I'm sure there are people who wouldn't mind paying you or giving you food if you do some tasks for them.

That's a good point. Do what you can to get some support

@amber_is_in_a_loop

But also, seriously, practical is important but make sure you have some comfort. Maybe a picture of someone, a book, teddy bear, blanket… Something. I know it seems useless but you need something to keep your spirits high

Deleted user

I'm like, fifteen and I can only do sixth grade level math. Im a highscooler, I should be able to do better! But basically I just… can't do much. I have very few marketable skills except female biology, if you get my drift, and that's another thing I'm not up for. EVER.

Deleted user

But also, seriously, practical is important but make sure you have some comfort. Maybe a picture of someone, a book, teddy bear, blanket… Something. I know it seems useless but you need something to keep your spirits high

^^^ Definitely pack at least one thing that can cheer you up a bit

@amber_is_in_a_loop

I'm like, fifteen and I can only do sixth grade level math. Im a highscooler, I should be able to do better! But basically I just… can't do much. I have very few marketable skills except female biology, if you get my drift, and that's another thing I'm not up for. EVER.

No of course! But, like, maybe walk some dogs or run some errands. Something basic but that gets you money

Deleted user

Thanks. I will totally take that advice, you're all helping so much!

Deleted user

You don't need math to work at McDonald's though, right? Any money is better than none. Try not to discouraged, as hard as that may be. If you need any motivation or help you can talk to me or literally anyone on this site, okay? Sending love and support your way uwu

Deleted user

Will you have a phone or something?

I don't own a phone but I could probs save up for one?

This topic has been locked by a moderator.