forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@hyunjins-eyemole

Guys. I’m so weirded out right now. I put my phone in my top desk drawer and I was drawing Christmas stuff (don’t judge, I’m also wearing a Christmas onesie.) and I get up to grab a drink and my phone is sitting in my bed, on, unlocked, displaying a pic of my best friends stuff she bought in Florida (where she is right now)and I didn’t touch it. I swear. Am I going crazy!?! I never had a pic of this before that moment btw.

@Pickles group

I got colorful pens and I no longer have anything to do with them but I wanna use them really bad what should I do with them
I can't draw

@Fraust

So I finally made art that I kinda like and I just wanted to show you guys because I need validation oof

@Knight-Shives group

I got colorful pens and I no longer have anything to do with them but I wanna use them really bad what should I do with them
I can't draw

Even if you can't draw maybe you could still try. Maybe write down a story in pencil and go over it in the pens and try to create a picture.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I can't draw

Z E N T A N G L E S

They require no talent, no previous experience, and look amazing regardless~
They're intended for art therapy-type purposes but I just like doodling them for fun. :D

Deleted user

Off-topic, but we need a new plague. Or lots of mass-murderers. Or all of humanity to be wiped out.

Deleted user

Off-topic, but we need a new plague. Or lots of mass-murderers. Or all of humanity to be wiped out.

Why do you say that?

Just a bunch people pissing me off. I wish I could grind their bones into a fine powder and then bake them into a cake sometimes.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.