forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@Knight-Shives group

I spent two days around people who I know don't really know or like me. Though only two actually talked to me. But I spent the whole time silent and distant

@Musical_Queen

@EllieGrace-Is-now-Gracie I was at a camp for a whole week and it is up in Pine (I live in Arizona) and it was at least a 5 hour drive and my birthday was on the last day and so we left to go back home pretty early and it gets hot here in Arizona and it ended up getting so hot that the engine started over heating and the rubber on our tires started melting and something happened in the over heated engine that there was a chance that the engine could have over heated so I ended up having to evacuate and it took three hours for a tow truck and another bus to come and pick us up. I am also one of those people who prefer headphones and won't really talk to anybody unless I've known them for a long time and I didn't have any friends and from what I've seen the girls are overly peppy and have given me many noise-related headaches over the span of that week and I basically hated it.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

@EllieGrace-Is-now-Gracie I was at a camp for a whole week and it is up in Pine (I live in Arizona) and it was at least a 5 hour drive and my birthday was on the last day and so we left to go back home pretty early and it gets hot here in Arizona and it ended up getting so hot that the engine started over heating and the rubber on our tires started melting and something happened in the over heated engine that there was a chance that the engine could have over heated so I ended up having to evacuate and it took three hours for a tow truck and another bus to come and pick us up. I am also one of those people who prefer headphones and won't really talk to anybody unless I've known them for a long time and I didn't have any friends and from what I've seen the girls are overly peppy and have given me many noise-related headaches over the span of that week and I basically hated it.

Hey MQ! I might have a surprise for you in our PM!

@Musical_Queen

@NutEllaDraws-The-Ultimately-Superior yeah, we all were gross and pretty sure at least 17 (me included) Got heat stroke or dehydrated, but other than that we got back and just had to wait another hour (Inside) for our luggage

Deleted user

My favorite fanfiction author updated. My life is ruined now. One of the characters lost a finger and the other lost a whole arm and had already lost three fingers before and was forced to bite off character #1's finger and then got their arm cut off by an evil boi who is normally a good boi but in this is now an evil boi and I'm dead.

Deleted user

I don't wanna link it cuz it's kinda… dark. I don't know why I'm so invested in fictional characters. BUT! I got to be part of a Pride Parade, and not just see it, actually be part of it and ride on a rainbow truck and everything! Battle Creek has a late parade in July and I got to go with my friend/maybe Queerplatonic crushhhhh??? Ehhhhh??? But it was awesome!

@Overdoneyanoveltropeyesplease

Um, I’m not really sure if I want to be with my boyfriend anymore, and he just spent a shit ton of money on a gift for me. I feel awful because I don’t like it and I don’t want it. It’s so expensive. I don’t even know what to do. Like, I like him still, I just don’t know if I really want to keep dating him. I like our friendship, but I think the romantic aspect just isn’t working for me. But I feel bad to break up with him. And he just spent so much money on me, I feel awful. I felt even $20 was too much to ask of him. I just, I don’t know what to do. I feel trapped now. Jesus Christ. I don’t even know how to bring it up and discuss it because I don’t want him to feel bad or anything. I just…shit.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Um, I’m not really sure if I want to be with my boyfriend anymore, and he just spent a shit ton of money on a gift for me. I feel awful because I don’t like it and I don’t want it. It’s so expensive. I don’t even know what to do. Like, I like him still, I just don’t know if I really want to keep dating him. I like our friendship, but I think the romantic aspect just isn’t working for me. But I feel bad to break up with him. And he just spent so much money on me, I feel awful. I felt even $20 was too much to ask of him. I just, I don’t know what to do. I feel trapped now. Jesus Christ. I don’t even know how to bring it up and discuss it because I don’t want him to feel bad or anything. I just…shit.

So give it time and think it over.

I’ve been thinking about it. I just don’t know what to think, though. I’m not really sure what the problem is. I wouldn’t even know where to start a conversation on things to work on/fix in the relationship. I just don’t think this is it. But then, we’re still young, so is it that big of a deal if I don’t think this is the one for me? But then again, it kinda matters to me and I know that he’s still very into our relationship. Another thing though, I have a theory (and this might sound terrible but idk) that he only thinks he loves me so much because I’m practically the first actually good girlfriend/relationship he’s had that wasn’t awkward and short-lived. I mean, we’ve dated for 4 months now. I just think we work well as really close friends, but maybe just not romantically. I don’t feel it anymore.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I’ve been thinking about it. I just don’t know what to think, though. I’m not really sure what the problem is. I wouldn’t even know where to start a conversation on things to work on/fix in the relationship. I just don’t think this is it. But then, we’re still young, so is it that big of a deal if I don’t think this is the one for me? But then again, it kinda matters to me and I know that he’s still very into our relationship. Another thing though, I have a theory (and this might sound terrible but idk) that he only thinks he loves me so much because I’m practically the first actually good girlfriend/relationship he’s had that wasn’t awkward and short-lived. I mean, we’ve dated for 4 months now. I just think we work well as really close friends, but maybe just not romantically. I don’t feel it anymore.

Mmmm I see. Hey who knows, maybe the spark will return. Who's to say. Either way if you need help with what to say maybe I can assist

Mmmm I see. Hey who knows, maybe the spark will return. Who's to say. Either way if you need help with what to say maybe I can assist

Thanks <3

@hyunjins-eyemole

Give it a few days and talk to him. If he likes you that much, then he will be considerate of your feelings and want to do what’s best for your relationship. I bet you will do what’s best.

Deleted user

I have the willpower of a dust speck and I don't know how to change that nor do I have the willpower to do so, help

do you need encouragement? How do I help?

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I have the willpower of a dust speck and I don't know how to change that nor do I have the willpower to do so, help

do you need encouragement? How do I help?

Same

Deleted user

How do I help?

I honestly don’t know…

well if you ever wanna talk about something or if you find a way I can help out, feel free to pm me uwu

This topic has been locked by a moderator.