forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

Y'ALL HELP IT'S FINALLY SETTING IN

THE SURGERY THING

@Pickles group

It's gonna be okay. It might hurt for a while but getting surgery will help in the long run and it won't hurt forever (hopefully) and you'll probably get an excuse to be lazy for a while also why are you super pretty it's not fair

Deleted user

also why are you super pretty it's not fair

Don't lie to me p e a s a n t
obviously I don't mean the peasant part I love you

Deleted user

I'm just freaked about two things:

1. The IV
  2. Waking up all drugged

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Don't lie to yourself p e a s a n t

Deleted user

Don't lie to yourself p e a s a n t

smooth

Deleted user

MULTIPLICTY AND ME FOLLOWED OUR TWITTER

okay continue

?

Deleted user

I’ve always had to wear a leg brace and an arm brace at night and it’s sucks. Be happy you don’t have to.

Oh honey!
TELL THE STORY

@hyunjins-eyemole

I’ve had a medical disease since I was 3 called Muscular Dystrophy in which my muscles are too small for my body, and the result is that I can’t walk flat footed or straighten my arm, so in hopes to keep my muscles from shrinking further, I have to wear braces at night to straighten my arm and stretch the muscles in my foot.

@TeamMezzo group

I’ve had a medical disease since I was 3 called Muscular Dystrophy in which my muscles are too small for my body, and the result is that I can’t walk flat footed or straighten my arm, so in hopes to keep my muscles from shrinking further, I have to wear braces at night to straighten my arm and stretch the muscles in my foot.

oh cool! my friend has muscular dystrophy. (well not cool but)

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I’m just going to pop in real quick and

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Okay you guys can continue your conversation now

@hollow-boned

oh cool! my friend has muscular dystrophy. (well not cool but)

oh my teacher's nephew has that, his is rlly advanced tho

Deleted user

sPEAKING OF SURGERY
Mine is at 6 :1 5 A M so I won't be on before I go. So if anyone wanted to, I don't know, wish me luck, now's your chance 😂

This topic has been locked by a moderator.