forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@Simon-Says

You know that feeling when you look at yourself in the mirror and suddenly get big sad because you realize that you're never actually going to accomplish anything major in your life, and you're never going to amount to anything?
That.

Deleted user

Are you okay????? Tell me!!!! I hope you're safe!!!!!

@hyunjins-eyemole

Do you ever make amazing fantasies of what could become of you if you were a better version of yourself with better opportunities? I like imaging I don’t have my medical disease and I’m an actress in Riverdale. I like to imagine I make as good grades as my friends. I like to imagine that I’m pretty. I like to imagine that my crush likes me back. I like to imagine that I’m talented. But then the music stops playing and reality comes crashing down. I realize that life is scary and that I’m never going to do anything amazing or awesome. That I’m never going to be rich or famous. But I’m just going to keep living this life for decades. Watching awful things that the world has to offer and none of my dreams coming true. Why is life just an endless cycle of hope that leads to dead ends?

@TeamMezzo group

Do you ever make amazing fantasies of what could become of you if you were a better version of yourself with better opportunities? I like imaging I don’t have my medical disease and I’m an actress in Riverdale. I like to imagine I make as good grades as my friends. I like to imagine that I’m pretty. I like to imagine that my crush likes me back. I like to imagine that I’m talented. But then the music stops playing and reality comes crashing down. I realize that life is scary and that I’m never going to do anything amazing or awesome. That I’m never going to be rich or famous. But I’m just going to keep living this life for decades. Watching awful things that the world has to offer and none of my dreams coming true. Why is life just an endless cycle of hope that leads to dead ends?

reality's shit.
i mean it.
the world you want is the world you make, so do it.
your medical condition doesn't define you.
you are an amazing, kick-ass human no matter what.
now go get 'em, tiger!

@hyunjins-eyemole

Can I also say, I started writing a book a few months back, but I only wrote 3 chapters. I went back and read it and now I am on a cliff hanger. I don’t know what to write next either. Why! I cliff hanged myself! As to quote Jughead from Riverdale season 1 episode 13 “It was the ultimate cliff hanger.”

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

1. You are a kind, caring, thoughtful, tasteful and frankly adorable person, quite capable of making a difference in our world, even if the world is shit.
  2. Often life is what you make it, as Mezzo said, and you're a capable-seeming person!

Deleted user

You kids… Go to sleep!
I lied… I'm stopping by before I go.
Love y'all 💙

@Pickles group

Tomorrow I have a lot of people-ing to do and hanging out with my section and I have to meet the two new freshmen and I'm nervous ugh

Deleted user

Couldn't get any good photos of what my leg looks like right now, but long story short, it is covered with:

• Stitches
  • Tape
  • An Ace bandage that goes around my foot & ankle aaaaaaall the way up to my entire thigh
  • A huge immobilizing brace {AKA I'm physically unable to bend my knee}

@hyunjins-eyemole

After your surgery this feels like the wrong time, but I went to the doctor and while they ran tests on me I was like this is so easy. But I saw a glimpse of my mom and she was crying and I’m really scared. They didn’t tell me anything and nobody mentioned why she might be crying. But I don’t know what to think.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

After your surgery this feels like the wrong time, but I went to the doctor and while they ran tests on me I was like this is so easy. But I saw a glimpse of my mom and she was crying and I’m really scared. They didn’t tell me anything and nobody mentioned why she might be crying. But I don’t know what to think.

Oh, I see, well darling I hope nothing goes amiss in your life. You certainly deserve good things

@Musical_Queen

Dude, who doesn't love spending their birthday with a broken bus and 3 hours in the middle of the desert with 50 girls you don't even like

This topic has been locked by a moderator.