forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@Simon-Says

Ehehe, funny story, so my entIRE FAMILY knows I'm pan, cause my mom posted pictures of me at pride with a very long and threatening paragraph stating that she will kick anyone out of our lives who dares to insult me because of it, and she loves me for who I am, so everyone else should, andand - I'm sorry, I just love my mom.

@Trix

Lmao you would think people would stop fearing others for having different preferences or looking different.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I'm so proud of you guys!
I am now and probably always will be because each and every one of you, is a priceless treasure the likes of which the universe may have never experienced before. Who's to say?
Anyway I digress, and well, keep learning, changing, growing and being the best person you can be

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

HOLY HECK SHURI I FEEL LOVED OOF

You are, and not just by me, or the people on here, or by your family, but by so many more people than you realize.
All of you.
I promise you.

@Alexx04

I literally have so much god damn summer school i need to do and the finals are this thursday
But i just cant ever seem to find the time when i am actually motivated (bc you know how depression be) so it just really sucks
And i have to read an entire book by the time school starts back up again huffs

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I literally have so much god damn summer school i need to do and the finals are this thursday
But i just cant ever seem to find the time when i am actually motivated (bc you know how depression be) so it just really sucks

Would you like help?

@Alexx04

Would you like help?

Im not sure its something i can even get help with. Just stupid health class and stuff
(Thx for asking)

@Trix

:DDD
Go back one page and at the very top you should see Shuri's signature birb video…

Deleted user

B̸̘̫͓̯͔̤̖̥͓̑̆̓͗i̶̱͖̰̊̋̇̊͌ͅͅȓ̴̡̤̝̖̥̳̯̐̌̽b̶̫̩́̌̉̃͋̍̾͛̒͝

This topic has been locked by a moderator.