forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@amber_is_in_a_loop

I'm totally here for you whenever you need, I don't sleep a lot and I'm on holiday right now, so send me a message if you ever need anything. I'll help.

@amber_is_in_a_loop

Will you have a phone or something?

I don't own a phone but I could probs save up for one?

My thought is that it's not necessary, there are street phones, library computers… You could use the money

Deleted user

I do have a tablet though, and McDonald's has free wifi. I could just get a free water and charge up my device as I need to.

@amber_is_in_a_loop

I do have a tablet though, and McDonald's has free wifi. I could just get a free water and charge up my device as I need to.

There you go, I think keep the money

@amber_is_in_a_loop

Sorry if my questions and advice are really vague and unhelpful, I'm just trying to understand the situation as best as possible

Nooo Ella you're fine

Deleted user

Sorry if my questions and advice are really vague and unhelpful, I'm just trying to understand the situation as best as possible

It's fine.

I'll review:
I am fifteen years old with no money to speak of. I can't do math well, have very few marketable skills, and don't have any sense of street smarts. I also suffer from several mental health issues and am queer, so that puts me at a disadvantage. I don't have much physical strength so I'll have to rely on speed to get out of a scrape most likely. Also, I have a tablet and can most likely snatch a charger so I'll have some internet access.

@amber_is_in_a_loop

Place yourself somewhere safe, neighbour hood wise. And seriously, I'll say it again especially if you have mental health issues, take care of your morale.

@amber_is_in_a_loop

Okay. If it's possible, do you think you could bring something small that can be used as a weapon?

Yeah, that's true. Think about that, self defense

Deleted user

I have one of those multi-tool things that I could use.

Deleted user

I don't know when, but most likely either tonight or early tomorrow.

@Alexx04

Off-topic, but we need a new plague. Or lots of mass-murderers. Or all of humanity to be wiped out.

Why do you say that?

Just a bunch people pissing me off. I wish I could grind their bones into a fine powder and then bake them into a cake sometimes.

Sounds delicious scared confusion

@amber_is_in_a_loop

Okay. If it's possible, do you think you could bring something small that can be used as a weapon?

Actually, if speed is your asset, go for the eyes, knees, shins and stomach. That'll hurt and distract them so you can run

This topic has been locked by a moderator.