forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

Update, the place didn't have a room but I was able to make a safety plan with my therapist and they'll be counselor people coming out every day from now on for a few weeks, kinda an intense care program thing for getting me and my family in a better place so I guess it'll be alright. My siblings are coming home from camp in a few days too so I'll have some friendly faces around at least, and I've been studying at the library a lot recently and the director of the play I mentioned said I could probably get a part as Wendy or a lost boy (it's Peter Pan) so I'm out of the house more I guess.

@Knight-Shives group

Update, the place didn't have a room but I was able to make a safety plan with my therapist and they'll be counselor people coming out every day from now on for a few weeks, kinda an intense care program thing for getting me and my family in a better place so I guess it'll be alright. My siblings are coming home from camp in a few days too so I'll have some friendly faces around at least, and I've been studying at the library a lot recently and the director of the play I mentioned said I could probably get a part as Wendy or a lost boy (it's Peter Pan) so I'm out of the house more I guess.

At least you are getting help. Hopefully it will work out

Deleted user

I👏don't👏want👏to👏drive👏to👏Seattle👏again👏

Deleted user

I went there to visit my shudders family a few weeks ago and I actually almost died. I don't wanna go there again. I don't care. But here they are, screeching at me to come back and visit them. Smfh I hate them like seriously, I left them for a reason

This topic has been locked by a moderator.