forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

People sometimes ask why I'm always talking about how amazing you guys are…

I'm just speaking the truth, not sure what's so bad about that

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Dudes this is a great community. We don't really know any of eachother. But we still love eachother

feel the same way. It's positively beautiful that so many people can come together with love in their hearts to make a difference in each others lives. To each, and every single one of you I wish a blissful present, a prosperous future, and the ability to come to terms with any underseved wrongs that were dealt to you in the past.
My heart goes out to all of you who are still going through depression, or PTSD, or a vastly uncertain future, or who are still coming to terms with things like I was.
Keep going, and persevere, I know you have it in you!
Sorry if this was an inconvenience to anyone or if it ends up hurting anyone

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Shuri, please stop ending each message with the whole "sorry if this was an inconvenience" thing. Your positive messages and attempts to help others will never be an inconvenience.

@ravens

Shuri, please stop ending each message with the whole "sorry if this was an inconvenience" thing. Your positive messages and attempts to help others will never be an inconvenience.

^^^^

@ravens

I would totally meet any of you in real life. (In a public place of course) because everyone is just that amazing.

so would I!!

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Ahhh sry lol I'm just kinda irrationally afraid that I'll end up accidentally triggering someone sry sry sry

@Mojack group

Amber alert in the middle of the night scared me because of the alarm it played

I haven’t had a good sleep schedule in 4+ days

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Ahhhhh, there's truly nothing greater than finding out that the food you were just eating by the handful was full of tiny maggots :)

I'm just gonna vomit now

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I was eating cherry tomatoes by the handful straight from the carton without paying any attention when I noticed a tiny white worm on one of them… And another, and another. Despite most of the tomatoes being perfectly solid, ripe, and delicious, there were three ones at the very bottom that were so rotten they turned to mush and were infested with numerous fruit fly maggots.

There is a pretty high chance that the ones I ate were all perfectly fine but I probably consumed a few bugs regardless.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I think I’ll be fine, this was hours ago and nothing’s really happened, plus upon research I discovered there’s actually a type of cheese (I think) that is eaten while still full of maggots, so I think I’ll be okay. It’s just gross to think about…

Deleted user

…….there's an average of 82 degrees (F) for the entire state today…?

@hyunjins-eyemole

Ok. I know this is a really petty reason to get upset, but, I’ve always been in the group of kids in my grade that are labeled “the smart and artistic ones.” Well, everyone but me and one of my friends from that group got a badge to put on our uniforms because they were smarter than us. I was upset, but I wasn’t alone, later on, all of my friends, including the one mentioned earlier, got theater badges for good acting. Except me. A few got some other badges, not me. I’m the only one without a badge and I was going to buy a cute little ice cream badge to put in my uniform so I wouldn’t be alone. But my parents said no. Now I’m going into eight grade, not smart enough, not good enough at the arts and not nearly as pretty as my friends. I can’t physically play sports. Now I don’t even have a badge to wear. Sorry if you read my whole petty “issue”. I’ll go now.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.