forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

Ah! I don't really know at this point. Plus, I just realized I have to go to work soon and I need to get this cat off of my hands :)

Deleted user

I wouldn't subject him to that. I've been to the shelter and they do not take care of the animals that well. But I solved it! So it's all good. Thank you though uwu

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I wouldn't subject him to that. I've been to the shelter and they do not take care of the animals that well. But I solved it! So it's all good. Thank you though uwu

Aw that's a bummer.
Yeah I worked at a shelter and they were just straight-up either abusive or wasteful. Fortunately the surrounding shelters had mine outclassed so most animals went elsewhere and I thought maybe it was only mine! Oh well! I'm glad he's OK

Deleted user

People bother me. This middle-aged lady just walked in and asked for a refund on her bag of chips. That she had already eaten. How can someone be so stupid? And then she got mad at me and lectured me about not respecting your elders like sHUT UP. RESPECT IS A TWO WAY STREET, HO. I DON'T CARE HOW OLD YOU ARE. Anyway. This is like the millionth time I've vented on this I need to shut up lmao

Deleted user

@izzyandgrace thank you for understanding lmao. She's still here, should I kick her out?

Deleted user

nah, my boss said if I felt unsafe, I could politely tell them to get out.

imma do it

Deleted user

SHE GOT MAD CAUSE I STARTED LAUGHING AT HER WHOOPOS

Deleted user

She left though. She said she was "gon call your boss and tell her that you sUcK" I couldn't stop laughing tho fr

This topic has been locked by a moderator.