forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

She left though. She said she was "gon call your boss and tell her that you sUcK" I couldn't stop laughing tho fr

(I know I'm late to the party but…)
And here we have another Karen wishing to speak to the manager.

Deleted user

She left though. She said she was "gon call your boss and tell her that you sUcK" I couldn't stop laughing tho fr

(I know I'm late to the party but…)
And here we have another Karen wishing to speak to the manager.

She had the Karen haircut, too. It was hilarious.

Deleted user

By chance would anyone want to join a Sanders Sides RP? We have FamILY and magic.

Deleted user

So, my Grandpa just called and for some reason I freaked, just stood still without saying anything, and quietly had an anxiety attack
I really don't know why

Deleted user

I don't know, it was so bizarre because he was just calling to check on me since I had surgery EXACTLY ONE WEEK AGO {WHAAAT?}, and we talk somewhat often, so it… Shouldn't have been weird.
And now I'm feeling kind of suicidal

Deleted user

stop it my mom is coming home soon and I'm trying to stop crying, y'all are just making me cry more

Deleted user

GQ, let it all out okay honey? Listen, I'm here to talk if you need me, ya boi is totally available no matter the weather cuz I'm a hermit who never leaves their house either way.

Deleted user

I can't, if she catches me crying she'll make me tell her why and last time, that made my life more of a living hell than it already is

Deleted user

Okay… well, sorry. Uh, you can still talk if you need…. maybe just hide out in the bathroom for a few minutes, calm down, and wash your face so it doesn't look red.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.