forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

Okay. I'll be logging off now to get stuff together, hopefully.

@Mojack group

Make sure you have something to carry your stuff that you’ll bring with you in. Hydration is important, too. I don’t have too much advice to give since I’m not too experienced but stay safe. ALSO do you have a toothbrush and toothpaste?

@hyunjins-eyemole

I mean, I’m always here. You can PM me whenever. That goes for EVERYBODY. I may be young, but I always have advice or I’m just their if you need to talk to me. I’ve been through some shit.

@hyunjins-eyemole

Same. My school makes sure I know math. If need to know something, ask me, I know a lot of things of survival because I have a weird “what If my life falls apart tomorrow plan.” In my head.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Well all the advice I'd give is already given wow! Do you have a car? Or a tent? Maybe you can buy one with the money you get
Do you have bandages or medical stuff? A belt to act as an emergency tourniquet? Maybe you could move in somewhere in exchange for work? Cookware? Idk man

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Same. My school makes sure I know math. If need to know something, ask me, I know a lot of things of survival because I have a weird “what If my life falls apart tomorrow plan.” In my head.

Mood

@Periwinkle_

Hey, there’s this free app called Free Tone where you can call and text if you have WiFi. That might be useful for you. I used to use it before I got phone service.

@TeamMezzo group

hello, hi, hola, hello, bonjour!
team mezzo is going to camp from now till august 4th! spread this around if people ask! love yall!

@Periwinkle_

Pfft mood. Like why don’t you see that I’m minding my business??? Why can’t I sit here in peace?

And you know what else I hate??? When I’m taking a bath, and you can HEAR THE WATER DRAINING FROM OUTSIDE THE BATHROOM, yet somebody comes and nicks in the door and asks when I’m coming out. God I hate that so much.

@Pickles group

My friend's birthday is the same as mine and I wanna get a party blower thing and a party hat and make her wear it at band but both of us are too anxious for that sooo I guess not

Deleted user

I'm going to stay at a hospital for a while. I couldn't get CPS but I did talk to my counselor and we agreed that I could at least take a break, but apparently since there's no real "evidence" of anything due to passive aggressive assholes for guardians I can't do much anything. But I still get internet access because it's like, more of a "troubled youth" mental health hostel than a hospital so I'll be online, but I'm gonna be gone for a few hours so farewell for now, I just wanted to update so people didnt assume I was dead. Love y'all, you're amazing, and thank you for all your previous help and advice when I was struggling.

Deleted user

I'll be okay I think. It's only for a few days but I have summer school and I plan on auditioning for a play soon so I'll have excuses to get the fuck out of the house and the theatre I plan to audition at is small so I'll probably get in since they know me really well and I can sing well enough, so I nearly always get a spot in musicals.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.