forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@Pickles group

In other news, as they knock you out, the room spins a little. Like, a nice, gentle sway. And then you become coherent a few minutes after you "wake up" in which you will be able to talk and share your opinion (ie, no I don't like McDonald's) but have no recollection of this. No matter how hard you try. You also kind of see double. Not for everything, and it's really only a little bit. It goes away after a couple minutes. The only thing I remember before being on the road was asking for my phone and my mom saying no. In case anyone was wondering

@hollow-boned

i got my wisdom teeth out 6 days ago, and lemme tell you, it has Not been pleasant. i've woken up in the middle of the night bc my advil wore off and ended up crying bc it hurt so bad
so like. tbh dont be psyched

Deleted user

Doubtful. My ibuprofen it is starting to wear off and I can't sleep

Are you allowed to take more or no?

@Pickles group

Not really. It's almost one in the morning here. I'm hoping I'll collapse out of exhaustion. YK, how long did it take you before you could do stuff?

Deleted user

I can't sleep QwQ. I just want to be able to get an hour of sleep. Just one.

Deleted user

π™Ύπš‘ πš‘πšŽπš’! πš†πšŽ πš πšŽπš›πšŽ πšπš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšœπšžπš›πšπšŽπš›πš’ {πš—πš˜πš πš›πšŽπšŠπš•πš•πš’ πš•πš˜πš•}! πš†πšŽπš•πš•, 𝙸 πš“πšžπšœπš 𝚐𝚘𝚝 πš‹πšŠπšŒπš” πšπš›πš˜πš– πš–πš’ πš•πšŠπšœπš πšπš˜πšŒπšπš˜πš›'𝚜 πšŠπš™πš™πš˜πš’πš—πšπš–πšŽπš—πš πš‹πšŽπšπš˜πš›πšŽ πš”πš—πšŽπšŽ πšœπšžπš›πšπšŽπš›πš’β€¦

Deleted user

πšƒπš‘πšŽπš’ 𝚐𝚊𝚟𝚎 πš–πšŽ πš•πš˜πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 'πšπš˜πš˜πšπš’πšŽπšœβ€¦' π™°πš—πš πš‹πš’ πšπš‘πšŠπš 𝙸 πš–πšŽπšŠπš— πšŠπš— πš’πšŒπšŽ πš™πšŠπšŒπš” πš‹πš›πšŠπšŒπšŽ πšπš‘πš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŠπš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš‘πš˜πš˜πš” πšžπš™ 𝚝𝚘 πšπš‘πš’πšœ πš–πš’πš—πš’ πšŒπš˜πš˜πš•πšŽπš› πšŠπš—πš πšπš‘πšŽπš— πš•πšŽπš πš’πš—πšπš•πšŠπšπšŽ πš πš’πšπš‘ πšŒπš˜πš•πš πš πšŠπšπšŽπš› πšŠπš›πš˜πšžπš—πš πš’πš˜πšžπš› πš”πš—πšŽπšŽ, πšπš‘πš’πš—πšπšœ 𝙸 πš‘πšŠπšŸπšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πš πš’πš™πšŽ πš–πš’ πš”πš—πšŽπšŽ πšπš˜πš πš— πš πš’πšπš‘ πš’πš—πšœπšπšŽπšŠπš 𝚘𝚏 πšœπš‘πš˜πš πšŽπš›πš’πš—πš, πšŠπš—πš πšŠπš— πšŽπšŸπšŽπš— π™±π™Έπ™Άπ™Άπ™΄πš πš‹πš›πšŠπšŒπšŽβ€¦

@Pickles group

Trying to convince the lady doing my physical that I'm straight and asexual without actually saying either of those….she was asking a bunch of questions about "romance" and I was just like haha well

@Pickles group

I also only find the idea of marriage somewhat appealing because my husband could do work and I could stay home and be lazy a housewife

Deleted user

Guess who's back again? Life seems to treat me as though I am its enemy. So I finally saved up enough money to visit an actual therapist (not one who was training). And they think that I have uh,,,, multiple personality disorder. They also think I have a few other illnesses, but I actually already knew about those.
Anyway. I guess I just needed to get that off my chest. I was highkey freaking out about it earlier but it actually makes a lot of sense. But at the same time I really hope that this is a mistake. Mkay shutting up now sorry lmao

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Guess who's back again? Life seems to treat me as though I am its enemy. So I finally saved up enough money to visit an actual therapist (not one who was training). And they think that I have uh,,,, multiple personality disorder. They also think I have a few other illnesses, but I actually already knew about those.
Anyway. I guess I just needed to get that off my chest. I was highkey freaking out about it earlier but it actually makes a lot of sense. But at the same time I really hope that this is a mistake. Mkay shutting up now sorry lmao

Hey, your concerns are legitimate, and perfectly valid. But more importantly so are you.

Deleted user

Hey, your concerns are legitimate, and perfectly valid. But more importantly so are you.

Disagreeing with that last part. Well, thank you-

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

This topic has been locked by a moderator.