forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

Currently wondering if I can pretend to have forgotten English so I don't have to talk to anyone after

If that isn't a mood-

@GameMaster group

Currently wondering if I can pretend to have forgotten English so I don't have to talk to anyone after

If that isn't a mood-

I've done that

@Pickles group

No longer seeing double. That's a good sign. I also remember being super proud that I made it past ten seconds before it kicked in. Must have been, like fifteen

@Knight-Shives group

Honestly don't know.
I started crying out of nowhere. Though I've felt I needed to cry all morning.
Also been thinking quite a few negative thoughts

Deleted user

Guys. Shark week flow was heavier than normal and bleed onto my shorts in front of my crush! 😭

Like, through them? Was it visible?

Deleted user

𝔻𝕚𝕕 𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕖?

Deleted user

Guys. Shark week flow was heavier than normal and bleed onto my shorts in front of my crush! 😭

Did he react?

Deleted user

𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕, 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚍– 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚜. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐.

Deleted user

I hope not. I just kind of hid and ran out if the room without talking to him. I was too embarrassed.

That really sucks. Well, if it makes you feel any better, one time in my freshman year I wasn't aware that I was bleeding, and I bled all over my chair. I sat right next to the door, and I couldn't push in my seat to hide it. I left, unaware of what was going on (thankfully my friend helped me) but the guy I had a crush on actually confronted me about it later! I about died. We actually ended up dating though. But anyway. If your crush is cool, hopefully he'll understand it's a normal thing. Maybe he didn't even notice at all.

Deleted user

So uh. The place I'm working at has gone out of business. I mean. I have (or, had) two jobs, so it's kind of okay. But I've been tryna save up as much money as I can. And it's not like anywhere else will hire me (I live in a small town) because a bunch of students have taken pretty much all of them. I could work at a boutique but I bet 10 bucks that they're going to go out of business too

@hyunjins-eyemole

I hope not. I just kind of hid and ran out if the room without talking to him. I was too embarrassed.

That really sucks. Well, if it makes you feel any better, one time in my freshman year I wasn't aware that I was bleeding, and I bled all over my chair. I sat right next to the door, and I couldn't push in my seat to hide it. I left, unaware of what was going on (thankfully my friend helped me) but the guy I had a crush on actually confronted me about it later! I about died. We actually ended up dating though. But anyway. If your crush is cool, hopefully he'll understand it's a normal thing. Maybe he didn't even notice at all.
Do you a boyfriend at the moment? Just wondering.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.