forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

I know about Trevor Project, I've talked to them a few times. I'll see if I can connect with them?

@TeamMezzo group

I know about Trevor Project, I've talked to them a few times. I'll see if I can connect with them?

yup! do that!
talk to me when you get back!

@Knight-Shives group

• I really want to talk to people verbally. But honestly the whole action makes me really tired after awhile.
  • I don't love hanging out with people for extended periods of time, especially depending on the person. Don't get me wrong I love my friends… But like when one of them hung out with me till 11pm and made me feel really guilty telling them to leave. I really can't deal with it.
  • I have 0 self confidence and no self esteem… At some point I've actually hated myself. But I've gotten a bit better.
  • I WANT A FREAKING HUG. No joke. want a hug
  • I have procrastinated A LOT.
  • being in a car doesn't mean you want to talk to the other person every few seconds.
  • I reserve and hold back a lot of feelings.
  • sometimes I really need to cry.
  • I may have depression
  • I hate therapists. I honestly can't talk to people about how I feel because I have no idea.
  • I don't eat breakfast when my parents aren't around and that's probably not a good thing…
  • also I probably wouldn't really eat if I wasn't told to, felt hungry, or were watching someone.
  • I have no idea what I'm doing.

@TeamMezzo group

I don't know but I even try to justify not eating in my head. I tell myself stuff like 'it's too late' or 'i just got up'

same…

@Simon-Says

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Food is amazing
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Deleted user

Update: I think the fighting stopped. I'm a little shaken up and maybe a little crying but I'm not vomiting or anything so that's good. How are y'all?

Deleted user

sigh
So I'm painting with oils. And I broke a rule. I put my drinking water and paintbrush water right next to each other.
Take a wild guess at which one I just took a drink out of.

Deleted user

@Sparky_Cannot_Friggin_Username aye you good? Do you need me to fly in and support you with happiness

Deleted user

Your….. drinking water? Because they're both drinking water if you're bold enough!

By the way I know how to make moss graffiti.

Deleted user

@Sparky_Cannot_Friggin_Username aye you good? Do you need me to fly in and support you with happiness

I think I'll be fine, I'm doing way better now that everyone just shut up for the night. Note to self, stop political discussions before they start

Deleted user

I think I'll be fine, I'm doing way better now that everyone just shut up for the night. Note to self, stop political discussions before they start

I don't know what happened but that sounds like good advice for everybody lol. Glad you're doing okay though

This topic has been locked by a moderator.