forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@TeamMezzo group

I've had several fellow flutists suggest we

1. Make a titanium flute and
  2. Attach a knife to the end. To stab people with. Particularly a certain saxophone player

My crush plays the saxophone! Stab a clarinet. Their obnoxious.

orchesta kid here, i've got a pokey cello endpin i usually murder violinists with if yall need a hand

Deleted user

I've had several fellow flutists suggest we

1. Make a titanium flute and
  2. Attach a knife to the end. To stab people with. Particularly a certain saxophone player

My crush plays the saxophone! Stab a clarinet. Their obnoxious.

orchesta kid here, i've got a pokey cello endpin i usually murder violinists with if yall need a hand

I'm a violinist! Please feel free to murder me

@TeamMezzo group

OK HEY HEY US VIOLINISTS DESERVE A CHANCE AT LIFE

UHM NOT IF YOU'RE THE ONE DOUCHEBAG WHO CHEATED ON MY BEST FRIEND AND NEVER LOVED HER AND TOYED WITH HER EMOTIONS FOR TWO YEARS :)

@Simon-Says

UHM NOT IF YOU'RE THE ONE DOUCHEBAG WHO CHEATED ON MY BEST FRIEND AND NEVER LOVED HER AND TOYED WITH HER EMOTIONS FOR TWO YEARS :)

WELL I'M OBVIOUSLY NOT

@hyunjins-eyemole

WELL I'M OBVIOUSLY NOT

BUT WHAT IF YOU ARE ;)

@TeamMezzo group

WELL I'M OBVIOUSLY NOT

YEAH SO YOU GET LIFE
there were three violins to murder and ember got two of them and the other is the douche so you're not on the list don't worry

Deleted user

I'm so concerned for everyone on this site.

Including myself, but that's beside the point.

Mood

@Trix

flipping violinists tryna make themselves look like the victim incoherent muttering freaking melody snatchers hogging all of the piece and their goshdarn E-string making all the players deaf

@hyunjins-eyemole

flipping violinists tryna make themselves look like the victim incoherent muttering freaking melody snatchers hogging all of the piece and their goshdarn E-string making all the players deaf

I know right

@TeamMezzo group

violist, i presume?

@Trix

violist, i presume?

freaking cellist, having the exact same strings yet somehow also getting the melody more incoherent muttering
yes. i am a loaded ball of salt.

@TeamMezzo group

violist, i presume?

freaking cellist, having the exact same strings yet somehow also getting the melody more incoherent muttering
yes. i am a loaded ball of salt.

CELLISTS UNITE

@Trix

I almost chose violin but I realized the better choice was the FLUTE

STRINGS UNITE. IT'S A BAND MEMBER.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.