forum Your Personal Venting Space 3: Tokyo Drift
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 147 followers

@Katastrophic group

The way he just….idk seems to think If I say I'm okay he's fine with it… I don't wanna tell him anything else personal because well THAT IS PERSONAL.
Just with the crap that's happened…I'm on a loop of whether or not I should end it…

I don't know what happened, so take this with a grain of salt here. Dating someone will either end in marraige (or lifelong commitment, some people don't like the official stuff ig) or a break up. If you don't feel like you can tell this guy personal stuff even when it involves him and its hurting you, that doesn't seem healthy for a long commitment. Relationships should make you happy, and if it's hurting more than making you happy then you are not obligated to stay.

Deleted user

The way he just….idk seems to think If I say I'm okay he's fine with it… I don't wanna tell him anything else personal because well THAT IS PERSONAL.
Just with the crap that's happened…I'm on a loop of whether or not I should end it…

I don't know what happened, so take this with a grain of salt here. Dating someone will either end in marraige (or lifelong commitment, some people don't like the official stuff ig) or a break up. If you don't feel like you can tell this guy personal stuff even when it involves him and its hurting you, that doesn't seem healthy for a long commitment. Relationships should make you happy, and if it's hurting more than making you happy then you are not obligated to stay.

Alright and thank you.

@moss

None of my friends have answered my messages all weekend. They're not even reading them and when they do, they never answer

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Nice.

Deleted user

I feel like I'm not part of the notebook community anymore, or at least not the one I was a part of before, the "Bitch Squad" or just being an og. I've been gone and it feels like I've been gone forever. There's a disconnect with my old friends because now they most definitely find me annoying.

Reed I still feel the same about you. Granted we’re not super close. But you’re one of the gang. One of the few that aren’t doing writing stuff that seems to belong here. You’ve grown on us all like a patch of goblin moss and probably won’t leave soon.

Deleted user

Reed I still feel the same about you. Granted we’re not super close. But you’re one of the gang. One of the few that aren’t doing writing stuff that seems to belong here. You’ve grown on us all like a patch of goblin moss and probably won’t leave soon.

Oh no I absolutely am not leaving soon. I'm like a tumor, it'll take some surgeries to get me out.
And I do writing things lol, I write podcasts, I'm writing a musical, I have an original song in production, and I dm dnd.
I just kinda feel like everyone got bored with me aand cast me off, you know?

@saor_illust school

no i get how you feel reed

after i took my longass break i really feel like i've disconnected with everyone, i barely know anyone anymore
and honestly i take 90% of my vents over to discord now
rarely do i feel safe venting on here

and most of that is my fault, i know.
but like
i can't help feeling like my ex-friend is still stalking nb, reading all my vents >_>

its scary

Deleted user

Do you want me to fight your ex-friend? I'll do it. I'll go fucking feral :)

Oh no I absolutely am not leaving soon. I'm like a tumor, it'll take some surgeries to get me out.
And I do writing things lol, I write podcasts, I'm writing a musical, I have an original song in production, and I dm dnd.

shrugs Probably in your head.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

It's so nice out rn and I can't leave my room :(

Update:
This isn't fair
When will I get to experience 14 mph winds and a severe thunderstorm warning again?

I'm absolutely livid

And they're gonna be at 23 mph at 8!
I wanna be outside for that!
It's the nicest weather all week!

Deleted user

shrugs Probably in your head.

Hey Dom, I know you mean well when you say that, but telling something it's all in their head is very detrimental to their mental health. Please don't say it, at least to me, again.

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

Update:
This isn't fair
When will I get to experience 14 mph winds and a severe thunderstorm warning again?

I'm absolutely livid

Why can't you leave your room?

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Update:
This isn't fair

I'm absolutely livid

Ya boi's awaiting covid test results

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

Update:
This isn't fair

I'm absolutely livid

Ya boi's awaiting covid test results

Ohhh… Yikes, sorry man

Deleted user

I feel like I'm not part of the notebook community anymore, or at least not the one I was a part of before, the "Bitch Squad" or just being an og. I've been gone and it feels like I've been gone forever. There's a disconnect with my old friends because now they most definitely find me annoying.

Oh my god, same. I don't think anybody here really likes me anymore.

@saor_illust school

i'm so late but-
aaaa reed youre too nice >_>

i… honestly don't know what to say??
like i dont want anyone to get hurt but
i just wanna feel like my vents on here will never enter the heads of anyone who isnt on notebook and be 100% certain-

@saor_illust school

Oh my god, same. I don't think anybody here really likes me anymore.

leo stfu i do like you
you're a great fren
<3

Deleted user

i'm so late but-
aaaa reed youre too nice >_>

i… honestly don't know what to say??
like i dont want anyone to get hurt but
i just wanna feel like my vents on here will never enter the heads of anyone who isnt on notebook and be 100% certain-

perhaps you should block them?