forum Your Personal Venting Space 3: Tokyo Drift
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 147 followers

@saor_illust school

Do you want me to fight your ex-friend? I'll do it. I'll go fucking feral :)

i'm so late but-
aaaa reed youre too nice >_>

i… honestly don't know what to say??
like i dont want anyone to get hurt but
i just wanna feel like my vents on here will never enter the heads of anyone who isnt on notebook and be 100% certain-

perhaps you should block them?

oh i have
they bothered atlas about it for days on end tryign to get me to unblock them

Deleted user

i'm so late but-

i just wanna feel like my vents on here will never enter the heads of anyone who isnt on notebook and be 100% certain-

oh i have

would you pm me their user?

@saor_illust school

i'm so late but-

oh i have

would you pm me their user?

mmmm theyre not even on notebook lmaooo
thats the thing

it's partially my fault for telling them about notebook but like
yeah
it's fineeeeee
atlas is no longer bothered, which is nice

Deleted user

If they ever bother you again, tell me alright?
I'll rip out their tendons with my teeth and make a skirt out of their flesh.

Deleted user

i-
i cant even explain to you how much this means to me????
<33333333

I'll wear their skull as a hat and their fingers as bookmarks!

@Moxie group

I feel like I'm not part of the notebook community anymore, or at least not the one I was a part of before, the "Bitch Squad" or just being an og. I've been gone and it feels like I've been gone forever. There's a disconnect with my old friends because now they most definitely find me annoying.

why do I lowkey feel this even though I never took a break

Hi! I 100000% do not find you annoying at all. You are the same Reed you always were and I’m super glad that you’re back. I missed you a lot while you were gone and I’m glad you’re here again. I like seeing you be feral and make threats against people that hurts your friends :)) I’m glad you’re back Reed

Deleted user

Okay honestly The OGs just isn't the same anymore. I feel like too many people left

@Moxie group

Okay honestly The OGs just isn't the same anymore. I feel like too many people left

And like. No shade to anyone but there are a lot of newbies and the vibes just aren’t the same

Deleted user

And like. No shade to anyone but there are a lot of newbies and the vibes just aren’t the same

major facts

Deleted user

I don't know if I ever told you guys this but I plan on getting an N tattooed on me, probably on my hand, once I can. For Notebook. because it's not like you guys saved my life and helped raise me through my teenage years or anything ahaha

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

Bruh I leave during the summer and sometimes I'm inactive so I feel a massive disconnect from a lot of people that I was SUPER close to before. Like I still consider them friends, but…idk, not to the extent that I did two years ago.

Deleted user

major facts

Yeah aha
Like, some of the newbies are nice and all, but I miss the close knit family we had
with Topaz, and Lee and Eris and Emi and everyone!!

@saor_illust school

I don't know if I ever told you guys this but I plan on getting an N tattooed on me, probably on my hand, once I can. For Notebook. because it's not like you guys saved my life and helped raise me through my teenage years or anything ahaha

<3

@actual-fandom-trash

major facts

Yeah aha
Like, some of the newbies are nice and all, but I miss the close knit family we had
with Topaz, and Lee and Eris and Emi and everyone!!

I still talk to topaz (she's been alright btw) but yeah I miss everybody
even before tho, I feel like i was still on the outside sometimes and now? it's that same feeling but more extreme at times
i just miss how things used to be sometimes

@actual-fandom-trash

I took a really long break at one point and when i came back,, everything just felt different. I didn't tell anyone i was gone, i just left y'know? when i came back it was like
o h
cool
this is how it is now
it's not something bad I guess but it's weird

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

I took a really long break at one point and when i came back,, everything just felt different. I didn't tell anyone i was gone, i just left y'know? when i came back it was like
o h
cool
this is how it is now
it's not something bad I guess but it's weird

Oh friggin same

@actual-fandom-trash

and I don't want to sound ungrateful or rude about it because I'm the one who left for that time
life happens wherever you are, whether you make it or not (yes that's an uncle iroh quote)
others have these groups and I'm like
oh that's cool haha

@actual-fandom-trash

and I don't want to sound ungrateful or rude about it because I'm the one who left for that time
life happens wherever you are, whether you make it or not (yes that's an uncle iroh quote)
others have these groups and I'm like
oh that's cool haha