tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

Deleted user

?????

i was just confused if it was directed at me or someone else
lmao i'm Dumbass

Deleted user

I don't think he particularly wants to talk about it, but I'll leave it up to him

Deleted user

So I frickin love chapter nine of second Kings the king is like “Is there peace?” and Jehu says “How can there be peace when your mom’s such a THOT.”

I–
Elaborate???

Deleted user

hose thighhigh converse make me so angry and I have a feeling at lease one person here has/had some and I'm sorry but every time I see them I want to throw hands
they make me so mad and I don't know why
like I see red

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

Bruh I'm so mad right now. I just drew two whack-ass characters that my friend and I came up with on a whim(we started talking about HLVRAI and somehow the topic of more test-tube kiddos came up, thus Crystal Methany BenreyBenreyBenreyBenrey and Coke Aine Coolatta were born) and they're??? Probably the best things I've drawn in at least two months??? What the fuck sklavsnv Crystal does wear knee-high converse though sorry Leo lmao

Deleted user

Feeling rude to my dad for constantly misgendering me and treating me like shit.

Deleted user

hose thighhigh converse make me so angry and I have a feeling at lease one person here has/had some and I'm sorry but every time I see them I want to throw hands
they make me so mad and I don't know why
like I see red

Oh m y g o d
IT'S THE TUMBLR 2006 SHOES!!

Deleted user

…Bro. I googled "thigh high converse" bc why not and slkavnsvkaln

Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Fabulous: WOULD YOU WEAR?: Willow Smith's  Converse Sneaker Pants | Outfits with converse, Willow smith, Stylish couple

It's called fashion susan, look it up

what in the fresh fuck
sneaker pants????? ew