forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Pickles group

Dude having a valid reason is one thing. Saying "you've been really fucking annoying" and then literally saying you don't know why is just a dick move. You're not clearing the air or hashing out drama or an argument, you're just being an asshole

Valid but I'm not gonna lie, it feels a little like you're saying this because you like Dom and don't like Leo. People have said "I don't like your vibes dude" before and everyone's been fine with it

@Moxie group

Dude having a valid reason is one thing. Saying "you've been really fucking annoying" and then literally saying you don't know why is just a dick move. You're not clearing the air or hashing out drama or an argument, you're just being an asshole

Valid but I'm not gonna lie, it feels a little like you're saying this because you like Dom and don't like Leo. People have said "I don't like your vibes dude" before and everyone's been fine with it

I mean maybe a little but its not just Leo (though he does this a lot) I just generally hate it when people call someone out for their "vibes" its stupid and hurts people over nothing

Deleted user

I mean maybe a little but its not just Leo (though he does this a lot) I just generally hate it when people call someone out for their "vibes" its stupid and hurts people over nothing

I don't do this a lot lmao. I've been here again consistently for only a month and this is the first time I've @ ed someone here for that reason.
I like Dom. Excuse me for wanting to get a frustration off my chest in a chat I think it's safe to do so.
I'll say it again: Chill.
Leave me alone. I don't care if you fucking like me or not.

Deleted user

I mean saying a person makes you uncomfortable or gives you a bad feeling is fine ngl.

@croccin-champagne

kind of unrelated to the actual root of the issue here but i thought the whole point of the rudeness chat wasn't blatant assholishness, but rather a space to allow people to air their grievances without the societal conventions of politeness? like this is honestly just what i thought it was, no shade or anything to everyone. but i was here back when the og was made, and it was started because eris(the creator) was sick of the very fake positivity existing in certain spaces. she wanted people to have a space that they were free to be 'rude' in, where they could hash shit out with other users and whatnot out of the way of people who didn't want them clogging other chat.

i don't know, to me there's always been a certain sense of class about it, as opposed to, say, a chat where the whole purpose is literally be the biggest asshole ever. again, i'm not throwing shade at anyone, i'm literally just trying to accurately describe how i assumed the chat was supposed to be used.

@HighPockets group

kind of unrelated to the actual root of the issue here but i thought the whole point of the rudeness chat wasn't blatant assholishness, but rather a space to allow people to air their grievances without the societal conventions of politeness? like this is honestly just what i thought it was, no shade or anything to everyone. but i was here back when the og was made, and it was started because eris(the creator) was sick of the very fake positivity existing in certain spaces. she wanted people to have a space that they were free to be 'rude' in, where they could hash shit out with other users and whatnot out of the way of people who didn't want them clogging other chat.

i don't know, to me there's always been a certain sense of class about it, as opposed to, say, a chat where the whole purpose is literally be the biggest asshole ever. again, i'm not throwing shade at anyone, i'm literally just trying to accurately describe how i assumed the chat was supposed to be used.

No you're right, that's what it was. Eris lays it out on the first page and everything.

Deleted user

oh sexy. look at me, knowing things

using 'sexy' in random contexts will never not send me

@croccin-champagne

my mom and therapist are both used to and slightly annoyed by my constant use of it in that way.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

my mom and therapist are both used to and slightly annoyed by my constant use of it in that way.

That's not very sexy of them

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Hello, I want to be fucking rude to the virus for infecting minks and mutating, meaning a bunch of minks are going to be killed for no reason. I love minks, I hate the fur trade, but the animals at least had a purpose for their deaths then (One I hate but understand). Like, I totally get the fur trade, I've got some furs that I got from the Mississinawa 1812 reenactment thingy I went to for school, but I really don't like the mink fur trade. The furs I got were from animals that were wild, hunted, and skinned, not raised in tiny cages and gassed. Now, Denmark is culling a bunch of their mink farmer because of the mutated virus.

Please also take this with a grain of salt, I just saw this on PBS BBC news but I'm not sure who I believe anymore…

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I'm gonna utilize the roodeness chat to be rude to Dom because you've been REALLY fucking annoying me lately and I don't particularly know why

so anyways

love ya domino

Listen bro. Idk what’s up w you. If you have something against me, that’s chill Ig. Let’s be real, you go over the top at people really easily and that never stopped me from being chill w you and trying to be a decent friend.
As for annoying, I haven’t been on that much? I went to the chat of Gaiety to lay down some law (and chuck Jim out bc I’m the frickin dad here). I talked a bit a about freedom of belief and politics. But that’s it. If you have a problem with one of those you can either pm me or disagree with me out here, or shut it and deal like people do.
But no you can’t talk about me like that with no good reason and end it with “love ya”. That’s a crappy thing to do. Either be decent to me or don’t, don’t try to be my friend and also do… whatever that was.
But yeah I’m totally down to hang with you. We’ve had some good times. But you have to be a bit more respectful. Nothing extraordinary. It’s what friends do.

@Pickles group

Other don'ts brought to you by Pickles: DON'T fall at the top of the stairs and onto the ripped up carpet, watch where you're going and wait until you're safely on the second floor to try to see if your cat has your hair tie again

@HighPockets group

Other don'ts brought to you by Pickles: DON'T fall at the top of the stairs and onto the ripped up carpet, watch where you're going and wait until you're safely on the second floor to try to see if your cat has your hair tie again

My cat tried to eat my pizza but now I feel less annoyed at that
At least she didn't indirectly cause me to fall down the stairs onto nails

@Pickles group

No, you can be annoyed, it wasn't really her fault I'm just dumb

Deleted user

I'm gonna utilize the roodeness chat to be rude to Dom because you've been REALLY fucking annoying me lately and I don't particularly know why

so anyways

love ya domino

Listen bro. Idk what’s up w you. If you have something against me, that’s chill Ig. Let’s be real, you go over the top at people really easily and that never stopped me from being chill w you and trying to be a decent friend.
As for annoying, I haven’t been on that much? I went to the chat of Gaiety to lay down some law (and chuck Jim out bc I’m the frickin dad here). I talked a bit a about freedom of belief and politics. But that’s it. If you have a problem with one of those you can either pm me or disagree with me out here, or shut it and deal like people do.
But no you can’t talk about me like that with no good reason and end it with “love ya”. That’s a crappy thing to do. Either be decent to me or don’t, don’t try to be my friend and also do… whatever that was.
But yeah I’m totally down to hang with you. We’ve had some good times. But you have to be a bit more respectful. Nothing extraordinary. It’s what friends do.

Oh, it's not about the lgbt chat or anything. I think we just disagree on a few rather important things and sometimes I feel like you're a bit blinded by your religion and you honestly drive me crazy sometimes, just like everyone else here. You also remind me a lot bit of a better version of my dad and I think that's a very bad thing for my current state if that makes sense, obviously not your fault at all, you know what I mean.

You don't have to 'hang with me.' I don't expect that and I'm not saying I don't want that, but also I don't know what we'd talk about or whatever. But to be clear, I respect you. If my way of showing that doesn't seem to be clear enough I'm sorry. I don't know what else you want me to do.

@HighPockets group

No, you can be annoyed, it wasn't really her fault I'm just dumb

You're not dumb, you just messed up slightly. Happens to all of us.

Deleted user

I have A Don't brought to you by Reed: DON'T swallow a random things you found. It is not munchable and not crunchable and then you'd have a stomach ache because you ate half a necklace chain.