forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Pickles group

Do other schools have a french week where they say the pledge in french all week or-?

Lol is this real

Yeah we do it every year and it's fuckin weird

@berlioz

That's wild, never heard of that in my life
Is your area, like, historically french? Like is it a local culture thing?

@Pickles group

No it's just a thing? I think for the french classes, but there's not a week for all the other languages. And no one knows french so it's just dead silent in the rest of the building while three girls giggle and talk in french over the announcements

@ElderGod-kirky group

So I want to challenge the abortion stuff obviously bc some of y’all said some stuff that’s not true. Different chat?

im not a mod, but Dom we're not doing that. the "debate" always ends up with people yelling at each other and getting heated. there's a reason it's banned here

Deleted user

So I want to challenge the abortion stuff obviously bc some of y’all said some stuff that’s not true. Different chat?

im not a mod, but Dom we're not doing that. the "debate" always ends up with people yelling at each other and getting heated. there's a reason it's banned here

Yeah honestly, I feel like maybe that just shouldn't be a discussion here at all.

@Pickles group

Also like under what circumstances are you gonna have to recite the American pledge of allegiance in French?

Under what circumstances are you going to have to recite the american pledge of allegiance in english?

@Kamea public

Also like under what circumstances are you gonna have to recite the American pledge of allegiance in French?

Under what circumstances are you going to have to recite the american pledge of allegiance in english?

If you go into the military

@Pickles group

Today on true crime don'ts with Pickles: Hey kids, don't house-sit, and if you're going to, don't do it by yourself or somewhere isolated. Nothing good can come out of staying in someone else's house while the owners fuck off to Europe for a month. Just don't do it.

@HighPockets group

You're gonna get tortured and killed because your boyfriend's friends wanted to know what it was like to murder someone

Sorry I can't hear you over the rustic mountain breeze

@Kamea public

I'd like to be rude to myself because Ash if I have a panic attack at school rn istg I will slap you

ash if you have a panic attack at school I will find you and give you a goddamn hug >:V

@Pickles group

You're gonna get tortured and killed because your boyfriend's friends wanted to know what it was like to murder someone

Rip ig. I'm not coming to your funeral tho

@HighPockets group

Duh, cuz you'll be reanimating my corpse.

@Kamea public

Duh, cuz you'll be reanimating my corpse.

this dynamic is amazing