forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

Deleted user

Yo what was your orthodontist doing in there for that long??

My teefers were wonky πŸ‘πŸ‘„πŸ‘

the 'πŸ‘πŸ‘„πŸ‘' really brings the whole statement together

@berlioz

Yo what was your orthodontist doing in there for that long??

My teefers were wonky πŸ‘πŸ‘„πŸ‘

the 'πŸ‘πŸ‘„πŸ‘' really brings the whole statement together

Nah but fr they had to remove and replace a torture device that kept my jaw in place

Deleted user

I've got it! Make soup from their legs and then force them to drink it themself. :)

YES. THATS IT.

Is it canabilism?

Technically autosarcophagy, if it’s to yourself.

@HighPockets group

lower the fucking age requirement for the presidency, i'm so fucking sick of old men deciding whether or not i should be allowed to live

Isn’t it 35?

Yeah

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I'm being rude at the government and their two party system.
I hate both canidates. I have views on both sides of the spectrum, but jfc I know people who could have their rights stripped away from them if trump and pence get their views pushed through. I mean, its unlikely cause it has to go through the other branches, but still. And then there was the thing about changing the constitution which the democrat party is going for, and that's also scary. Even if they use it for good things now, giving the president power to overstep the amendment process is too much. I hate this and how I'm going to be judged by literally everyone no matter who I vote for because there is no middle ground and our goverment has no diversity in their views, only the extremes of a spectrum that shouldn't exist.

Yes, yes, and yes.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

see I used to agree, but my parents made an excellent point. We as a country are exatly named, united states. by going for populous vote only two or three states will matter. Most of the midwest, which is where I live and is very important for feeding the country, will be obsolete and have no political power whatsoever. There has to be a better way than what we have now, but there still needs to be a way for smaller states to have a voice.

Because that's where the people are…?

It's not that I'm agaisnt the popular vote winning, its the fact that the middle states will be ignored. If votes don't matter, then the presidential canidates and all ensuing campaigns and rulings will ignore those states. Policies will center around only a few of the states when there are important rullings to be made in other states too. It's the politics that are the problem, not the population if that makes any sense.

Oh, I get what you mean. Yeah, it's bullshit that politicians only care about getting my elected and thus the areas that will get them the most votes

Well the College helps make he other states matter.

@Moxie group

we need diversity of opinions and perspectives.

Do we not have that?

I mean if you look at who we have in congress no we do not
Unless you consider old white men from different states diversity