forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@ElderGod-kirky group

dasjDJUHAYj
My mom won't let me eat anything that's not her wildly unapealing and texture hell weird tatertot cassorole so guess I'm not eating tonight lol

fhsjjdg I'm eating tatertot casserole rn

Deleted user

Just had ravioli, baby~

each morning i put one uncooked ravioli in a thermos. I pour hot water over it, steeping it like tea, and then I drink it all day at work (I work at the white house) and at the end of the day, as I take the last sip of my tea, the soft ravioli slides into my mouth, and I eat it.

@Kamea public

Just had ravioli, baby~

each morning i put one uncooked ravioli in a thermos. I pour hot water over it, steeping it like tea, and then I drink it all day at work (I work at the white house) and at the end of the day, as I take the last sip of my tea, the soft ravioli slides into my mouth, and I eat it.

nO not thiS aGaiN

Deleted user

ravioli ravioli give me the formioli

insert obligatory rav joke here

Deleted user

Just had ravioli, baby~

nO not thiS aGaiN

;)

@Kamea public

mfw i was just making a spongebob reference and don't know wym hahah yeah 😎

Deleted user

mfw i was just making a spongebob reference and don't know wym hahah yeah 😎

nvm exociety joke

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

when the parents are preoccupied I might microwave some more macaroni even though that’s basically every meal I’ve had since my birthday
something about it is weirdly addicting

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

both boxed and homemade macaroni must contain drugs or something cause I can’t seem to get enough of it
there are very few foods I find myself craving frequently and they’re definitely among them

Deleted user

I bought these terrible dollar store earbuds and they won't stay in my fucking ears unless I stay completely still, and seeing as one of the main (if not the main) tics I have is head jerks

@berlioz

I bought these terrible dollar store earbuds and they won't stay in my fucking ears unless I stay completely still, and seeing as one of the main (if not the main) tics I have is head jerks

When I used to see the orthodontist sometimes they'd give me cheapo earbuds for the hours-long appointments, and they would always slowly die in my ear. I couldn't move or anything, but the interior electronics must've just… disintegrated. Usually with 15 minutes of use.

@Pickles group

You got the wrong kind, then

@Pickles group

When I used to see the orthodontist sometimes they'd give me cheapo earbuds for the hours-long appointments, and they would always slowly die in my ear. I couldn't move or anything, but the interior electronics must've just… disintegrated. Usually with 15 minutes of use.

Yo what was your orthodontist doing in there for that long??

Deleted user

You got the wrong kind, then

I know! Some of them are actually fire, I grabbed these ones on the way out and they suck. I think I was distracted by watching the 6'10" goth kid with face tattoos shove stuff in his pockets and just walk out of the store

@Pickles group

Yo what was your orthodontist doing in there for that long??

My teefers were wonky 👁👄👁

Horrifying sentence, please never say that again