forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

Deleted user

Question, would you donate the non-essential body parts to cannibals, Jyn Jyn?

@berlioz

I thought you said sell and I was like "understandable" but you said donate so now I'm concerned

@Pickles group

You're gonna get tortured and killed because your boyfriend's friends wanted to know what it was like to murder someone

Sorry I can't hear you over the rustic mountain breeze

Rip ig. I'm not coming to your funeral tho

Duh, cuz you'll be reanimating my corpse.

Absolutely not, I warned you so you can stay dead

Deleted user

I thought you said sell and I was like "understandable" but you said donate so now I'm concerned

We're friends, I would let some mad scientist have the rest of the body if I get some munchables

@HighPockets group

We're friends, I would let some mad scientist have the rest of the body if I get some munchables

Eh, sure

Deleted user

Cool thanks, there's a couple good recipes with appendixs in 'em

@Moxie group

wOW omg you're so funny
I mean this in the nicest way possible, but not everything is about you. Like its not your fault my dude

@berlioz

Alright. Nevada won't call till the 12th, but the majority of their votes will be reported this weekend. Georgia has a 0.3% gap with Trump in the lead, and Pennsylvania has a 2% Trump lead, but some dems say it's theirs. Even if Trump wins all the states who haven't called yet, it'll still come down to Nevada.

Deleted user

REED
GUESS WHAT I JUST FOUND

TEETH? WAS IT HUMAN TEETH?!

IT'S BETTER THAN TEETH

HUMAN BONES?! A DECAPITATED HEAD?! A CUT OFF PENIS OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES?!

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

REED
GUESS WHAT I JUST FOUND

IT'S BETTER THAN TEETH

HUMAN BONES?! A DECAPITATED HEAD?! A CUT OFF PENIS OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES?!

NO
IT'S A BIRD SKULL

Deleted user

REED
GUESS WHAT I JUST FOUND

IT'S BETTER THAN TEETH

NO
IT'S A BIRD SKULL

GASP?!
GIMMIE
I WILL ACTUALLY SEND YOU MY ADRESS TO SEND THAT SKULL TO ME

@HighPockets group

Alright. Nevada won't call till the 12th, but the majority of their votes will be reported this weekend. Georgia has a 0.3% gap with Trump in the lead, and Pennsylvania has a 2% Trump lead, but some dems say it's theirs. Even if Trump wins all the states who haven't called yet, it'll still come down to Nevada.

2020 really said "let's make Eva's anxiety even worse" huh