tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

REED
GUESS WHAT I JUST FOUND

TEETH? WAS IT HUMAN TEETH?!

IT'S BETTER THAN TEETH

HUMAN BONES?! A DECAPITATED HEAD?! A CUT OFF PENIS OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES?!

NO
IT'S A BIRD SKULL

GASP?!
GIMMIE
I WILL ACTUALLY SEND YOU MY ADRESS TO SEND THAT SKULL TO ME

I'LL GET RESIN AND MAKE YOU A NECKLACE THEN I'LL SEND IT TO YOU

Deleted user

REED
GUESS WHAT I JUST FOUND

TEETH? WAS IT HUMAN TEETH?!

IT'S BETTER THAN TEETH

HUMAN BONES?! A DECAPITATED HEAD?! A CUT OFF PENIS OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES?!

NO
IT'S A BIRD SKULL

GASP?!
GIMMIE
I WILL ACTUALLY SEND YOU MY ADRESS TO SEND THAT SKULL TO ME

I'LL GET RESIN AND MAKE YOU A NECKLACE THEN I'LL SEND IT TO YOU

HOLY SHIT
LEO I'M SORRY BUT ASH IS THE NEW LOVE OF MY LIFE

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

God bone jewelry is so fuckin cool… I'd get into it myself, but I don't usually find animal bones. I've got a friend who does, though, but I think she wants to make stuff herself. Plus if we went out scavenging we'd probably end up staying out until the sun started setting on accident and I get hella uncomfy in dark woods

Deleted user

This should be my hobby!!!
I get bones, which is a win, and I get a new hobby, which is a win, and Reed gets bones, which is a win!!!

b o n e s !

Deleted user

F u c k feelings thank you for coming to my ted talk

oh god yes
I caught feelings for a friend and now I'm conflicted becuase someone I thought was a friend very snidely told me "you should get a phone before you date someone" LIKE IT'S UNDER MY FUCKIN CONTROL
but my oracle cards gave me the go-ahead to ask the crush out so I might do that on saturday

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

we need diversity of opinions and perspectives.

Do we not have that?

I mean if you look at who we have in congress no we do not
Unless you consider old white men from different states diversity

Don’t we have some new Lefties in office (not to mention the older ones)?

@Pickles group

oh god yes
I caught feelings for a friend and now I'm conflicted becuase someone I thought was a friend very snidely told me "you should get a phone before you date someone" LIKE IT'S UNDER MY FUCKIN CONTROL
but my oracle cards gave me the go-ahead to ask the crush out so I might do that on saturday

CATCHING FEELINGS FOR YOUR FRIEND IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST

Deleted user

we need diversity of opinions and perspectives.

Do we not have that?

I mean if you look at who we have in congress no we do not
Unless you consider old white men from different states diversity

Don’t we have some new Lefties in office (not to mention the older ones)?

Yes, there is diversity coming into the House and Senate, but we don’t have enough perspectives, not enough people for it to count, to be completely honest.

So I want to challenge the abortion stuff obviously bc some of y’all said some stuff that’s not true. Different chat?

im not a mod, but Dom we're not doing that. the "debate" always ends up with people yelling at each other and getting heated. there's a reason it's banned here

Yeah honestly, I feel like maybe that just shouldn't be a discussion here at all.

Oh totally, but y’all brought it up. Oof that sounds rude.

Today on true crime don'ts with Pickles: Hey kids, don't house-sit, and if you're going to, don't do it by yourself or somewhere isolated. Nothing good can come out of staying in someone else's house while the owners fuck off to Europe for a month. Just don't do it.

Pfft I’ve done this. Granted it was in a neighborhood and had a next door neighbor who came in to do laundry but.

@HighPockets group

So I want to challenge the abortion stuff obviously bc some of y’all said some stuff that’s not true. Different chat?

im not a mod, but Dom we're not doing that. the "debate" always ends up with people yelling at each other and getting heated. there's a reason it's banned here

Yeah honestly, I feel like maybe that just shouldn't be a discussion here at all.

Oh totally, but y’all brought it up. Oof that sounds rude.

Ella brought it up, myself and a few people replied before remembering that it was the Forbidden Topic and then dropped it.

@HighPockets group

oh god yes

CATCHING FEELINGS FOR YOUR FRIEND IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST

Yep
It's the ~worst~

Deleted user

I'm gonna utilize the roodeness chat to be rude to Dom because you've been REALLY fucking annoying me lately and I don't particularly know why

so anyways

love ya domino

@Moxie group

Dude having a valid reason is one thing. Saying "you've been really fucking annoying" and then literally saying you don't know why is just a dick move. You're not clearing the air or hashing out drama or an argument, you're just being an asshole

Deleted user

I mean sometimes you just get a bad vibe from a person, what ya gonna do?

@Kamea public

Dude having a valid reason is one thing. Saying "you've been really fucking annoying" and then literally saying you don't know why is just a dick move. You're not clearing the air or hashing out drama or an argument, you're just being an asshole

I mean, being an asshole is still rude which is the whole point of the chat anyways.