forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

Deleted user

I have A Don't brought to you by Reed: DON'T swallow a random things you found. It is not munchable and not crunchable and then you'd have a stomach ache because you ate half a necklace chain.

i'd say this is common sense but then again…
stickers taste bad don't eat stickers

@berlioz

Glad to wake up to a blue PA and Georgia

This is the most optimistic I've felt in days, and yet I can't make myself be genuinely hopeful

I can relate. Biden has basically locked the election, but that doesn't mean Trump can't raise hell before they kick him out of office.

Deleted user

This is the most optimistic I've felt in days, and yet I can't make myself be genuinely hopeful

I can relate. Biden has basically locked the election, but that doesn't mean Trump can't raise hell before they kick him out of office.

who bets trump is going to say that Biden cheated the election?

BUT DID Y'ALL HEAR ABOUT HOW THE CALI REPUBLICANS PLACED FAKE BALLOT BOXES, ADMITTED TO IT, BUT WON'T TAKE THEM DOWN

@HighPockets group

BUT DID Y'ALL HEAR ABOUT HOW THE CALI REPUBLICANS PLACED FAKE BALLOT BOXES, ADMITTED TO IT, BUT WON'T TAKE THEM DOWN

Not to mention their incessant voter intimidation.

@berlioz

Bruh yeah I heard about that, and I have this MAGAt history teacher who was talking about it and tried to flip it to say it was the dems that did it. He's a shitty history teacher.

@HighPockets group

There's a pretty great thread on Twitter that's just going through and disproving a ton of false election fraud claims, don't remember who made it though.

@furetakunai ac_unit

He already has lol. He said it yesterday. Kept saying that Biden's voters were fraudulent and that the campaign was rigged whenever it wasn't in his favour. And that all absentee ballots shouldn't be counted (unless for him, mind you)

Deleted user

He already has lol. He said it yesterday. Kept saying that Biden's voters were fraudulent and that the campaign was rigged whenever it wasn't in his favour. And that all absentee ballots shouldn't be counted (unless for him, mind you)

haha trump is scaaaared
as he should be

Deleted user

They were just like,,, a bad rper from what I remember
not very good with rp rules, grammar, and kept asking to join closed rp
I think

Deleted user

lmao trump is 5 years old
What do you mean I'm not winning >:0? f r a u d