forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@berlioz

I don't see how Biden could win PA. Michigan and Wisconsin look good, but Georgia and NC… not so much. So far. Still mail in to count, I guess.

@Pickles group

I hate that no matter who wins, innocent people will lose their rights
like where’s the “everyone deserves to be treated equal” party?

??? Whose rights are being taken away if biden wins???

Deleted user

RiCh PeOpLe

Deleted user

RiCh PeOpLe

pft
rich people: oh our rights to put ourselves above the peasents will be taken away
Queer people, People of color, mentally ill people, etc: Bitch, our right to live'll be taken away if your cannadite wins

Deleted user

RiCh PeOpLe

haha why are billionaires so entitled anyway

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I also hate how paranoid both sides are, I’ve heard so many conspiracy theories about all the ways each side could abuse power
obviously if Biden wins, (which he will cause everyone who mailed in ballots were actually illegal aliens who mailed 10,000 all in his favor to abuse the system) he’ll abuse his power to elect as many democrats as possible before tragically dying at just the right time so his vice president can manage to get 10 years instead of 8 and effectively demolish our freedom while in power, while also forcing every white person to be trans in a twisted genocide attempt
but if trump wins, of course there’s no other possibility other than he’ll refuse to give up power forever resulting in a dictatorship that’ll strip away our rights, murder all the Mexicans, take away healthcare from everyone who doesn’t have a million in spare cash, and give warfare weapons to three-year-olds, duh

I’m so sick of the fear-mongering

@Mojack group

even if biden wins I’m still going to be upset, like
Why is the election this close? I would’ve thought less people voted for trump but apparently not

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

maybe I’m an asshole for saying this but uh
unborn children should have just as much of a right to live as we do

Deleted user

abortion rights activist activates Welllll, actually-

@Pickles group

RiCh PeOpLe

haha why are billionaires so entitled anyway

They didn't work to get their money, they got it by exploiting their workers. You can't morally get a billion dollars and the idea that some of them seem to have that them getting more of it is more important than people's lives just further proves their corruption. Eat the fucking rich

Deleted user

even if biden wins I’m still going to be upset, like
Why is the election this close? I would’ve thought less people voted for trump but apparently not

for every smart person there's a stupid asshole, unfortunately

@HighPockets group

I mean, Trump is taking right away from the people who actually already exist so-
Plus banning abortion won't stop abortion, it'll just lead to them being more dangerous and killing more of the mothers

Deleted user

Mmm, are you one of the people who don't like abortion themselves but are pro-life, becuase if so, mad respect!

@HighPockets group

I also hate how paranoid both sides are, I’ve heard so many conspiracy theories about all the ways each side could abuse power
obviously if Biden wins, (which he will cause everyone who mailed in ballots were actually illegal aliens who mailed 10,000 all in his favor to abuse the system) he’ll abuse his power to elect as many democrats as possible before tragically dying at just the right time so his vice president can manage to get 10 years instead of 8 and effectively demolish our freedom while in power, while also forcing every white person to be trans in a twisted genocide attempt
but if trump wins, of course there’s no other possibility other than he’ll refuse to give up power forever resulting in a dictatorship that’ll strip away our rights, murder all the Mexicans, take away healthcare from everyone who doesn’t have a million in spare cash, and give warfare weapons to three-year-olds, duh

I’m so sick of the fear-mongering

Oh, not to mention that there's already been one senator (iirc, might've been a representative) elected who believes in the batshit conspiracy theory that the democratic party is actually a secret pedo ring that r@pes and then drinks the blood of children to stay young so-

@HighPockets group

Yep. Like I said, batshit.
Funny how those conspiracy theorists conveniently ignore Trump's ties/friendship with Epstein in their pedo hunt…wonder why that could be-

@ElderGod-kirky group

well this took a turn

here's my stance on abortion: i very much get it for rape victims, because having a child wasn't their choice and sometimes they would rather abort the baby than give it up for adoption there are already way too many kids in the system. but there should be a limit on how late you abort, because at some point that's practically a baby instead of a weird alien creature

Deleted user

oh, and apparently people are going on "murder sprees" and killing anyone who isn't a straight white man soooo
(i saw this online, just take it with a grain of salt)

Deleted user

(iirc abortion is the Forbidden Topic in this thread so let's try to end the discussion with @nonochurro's comment)

Oh, okay. Good to know!

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I mean, Trump is taking right away from the people who actually already exist so-
Plus banning abortion won't stop abortion, it'll just lead to them being more dangerous and killing more of the mothers

they do already exist though. that’s like the whole thing
and I know it won’t, banning murder didn’t stop murders, it just makes it more dangerous for the killers and allows them to be justly punished for their crimes
I’m sorry but I’m willing to potentially sacrifice a few homicidal moms for the lives of 60 million children every year. Hate me if you want.

@Pickles group

Abortions will happen anyway and they'll be super dangerous. Whether or not you disagree with it personally, whether or not you believe it's a person from conception, you cannot force someone to damage their own body to save someone else's life. Bodily 👏 autonomy 👏. If someone was bleeding out in a room and they really needed blood, and you were the only person with the right blood type to donate, the doctors can't strap you down and force you to give blood. Maybe you don't want to because you have some kind of pre-existing condition, maybe it's some other reason, but they cannot MAKE you give that person blood, and that person's family can't take legal action against you for not wanting to give them blood.
And it's not out of malicious intent. It's not "I stabbed this person a bunch of times and now I'm going to watch them bleed out as doctors beg me to donate blood and I refuse! Hahaha!" And even if it was, the legal action is for stabbing someone and them dying, not refusing to give them blood. And conceiving a child isn't even illegal.
Whether or not you're actually "pro life" or just "pro abortion", you can't deny the fact that rich old white men, the men in power making these decisions, want to control women's bodies and force them to give birth to a child that once born, they no longer give a shit about.