forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Kamea public

Reverse the order and then that's what happened. And idk what's creepy abt sweetcheeks, unless we have a misunderstanding of what I meant

Deleted user

wait, do you mean like

Imagine being taking offense at being called "fucking annoying" and then being creepy towards minors

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Reverse the order and then that's what happened. And idk what's creepy abt sweetcheeks, unless we have a misunderstanding of what I meant

Leo told you he wasn't comfortable with names like that, you continued to speak to him as such.

@HighPockets group

Leo told you he wasn't comfortable with names like that, you continued to speak to him as such.

Also maybe just don't?? use weird petnames with minors over the internet?? Not a good look.

@berlioz

Noun. sweet cheeks (plural sweet cheeks) (informal, often offensive) A term of address implying the person addressed has attractive buttocks.

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Look, we just had to deal with a situation with 'cheeks' and an absolute creep today. You probably didn't mean stuff like… that, I hope to fucking god I can't take more but that doesn't change the fact that people are pretty on edge.
Just, please. I'm not asking you to change, but please take into consideration right now people are more likely to attack those they don't agree with, with drama both here and with the elections

Deleted user

Mmhmm. Whatever. You're lucky I like Zach so much, if you two didn't have some sort of apparent connection I could make this a lot longer.

@berlioz

I know what it meant, but that's not how I use it

my guy we can't all know how you meant it, plus you can't just change the meaning of words for your convenience

@Kamea public

I see. Well that settles that, and I shall ignore this ever happened. Whether or not you do, up to you. Imma head out of this chat now.

@ElderGod-kirky group

just don't give people on the internet that don't know you petnames unless they explicitly state that you're allowed, and we wouldn't have an issue in the first place

@Kamea public

I know what it meant, but that's not how I use it

my guy we can't all know how you meant it, plus you can't just change the meaning of words for your convenience

I use it how my mum used it in reference to me. As in the person's face