forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@HighPockets group

I remember that I really wanted to go into politics when I was in elementary school (thanks Padme) but this year has been pushing me towards wanting to do so again-

@Mojack group

I actually didn’t realize there was an age requirement for presidency until a few months ago and I honestly think it should be lowered

@saor_illust school

watching the debate results are terrifying
if trump wins, idfk what's gonna happen
if biden wins, there's a good chance my dad's just gonna force us to move

@HighPockets group

lower the fucking age requirement for the presidency, i'm so fucking sick of old men deciding whether or not i should be allowed to live

Unironically this. It shouldn't be dropped to like 20 or something, but it needs to be lowered, and even more than that, an age cap must be added as well. Very sick of watching 70 year old men fumble their way through debates while being completely ignorant of what the younger generations want and need.

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

Me: expresses annoyance at Trump supporters wearing flags like capes in school
My dad: "ThEy WaNt To SaVe ThE eCoNoMy"

My parents are terrified of everything shutting down bc the economy would crash apparently? I have no idea, this is too much for me to think about right now. I'm glad I can't vote because at this point in my life, I don't have the mental strength to actually take debates and things like that to heart.

@ElderGod-kirky group

from the looks of it, PA's blue by a long shot

Thank God for that. If Biden gets PA and either TX or FL, it would be great-

texas is flipflopping quite a bit. florida is really close

@HighPockets group

from the looks of it, PA's blue by a long shot

Thank God for that. If Biden gets PA and either TX or FL, it would be great-

texas is flipflopping quite a bit. florida is really close

My fingers are crossed but I'm not too hopeful :/
I'm too much of a cynic for this sort of thing

@croccin-champagne

lower the fucking age requirement for the presidency, i'm so fucking sick of old men deciding whether or not i should be allowed to live

Unironically this. It shouldn't be dropped to like 20 or something, but it needs to be lowered, and even more than that, an age cap must be added as well. Very sick of watching 70 year old men fumble their way through debates while being completely ignorant of what the younger generations want and need.

god yes. everyone likes to forget that the younger generations are literally the foundation of the country. they're who's taking over next, they're the ones who have more at stake. which also ties into why we should let younger people run. though yeah, no twenty year olds. imagine having Those college boys running because they think it would be fun or some shit

@HighPockets group

god yes. everyone likes to forget that the younger generations are literally the foundation of the country. they're who's taking over next, they're the ones who have more at stake. which also ties into why we should let younger people run. though yeah, no twenty year olds. imagine having Those college boys running because they think it would be fun or some shit

Like, there's plenty of cool young people in congress, but I feel like there's never any young people running for president. And I'm sure a lot of it is experience and money not like Trump had any political background but he's rich af but still. We need younger people in the government, we need diversity of opinions and perspectives.

Deleted user

my mom set freaking alarms on her phone every hour to kneel down and pray that Trump will win-

What 😃 the 😃 fuck 😃