forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

Deleted user

Each morning I put one uncooked ravioli in a thermos. I pour hot water over it, steeping it like tea, and then I drink it all day at work (I work at the white house) and at the end of the day, as I take the last sip of my tea, the soft ravioli slides into my mouth, and I eat it.

Deleted user

Feels like fucking Devawolf part two

Don't do that to me . . . don't remind that Devawolf ever existed

That sparks some sort of memory but I can't remember which lol

@Pickles group

The teacher who babysits our psych class since our teacher is online just said "I could never be a presidential candidate. If my wife wanted to divorce me, I'd say 'well you've got till Friday to decide'" sir are you okay

Straight white teenage males worrying about Trump losing the election make me mad. Like bro you got nothing to lose why are you so upset

Deleted user

Ideologies are just rationalizations for who you are. Trump is objectively an ass and a bully, and those who follow him? I’ll let you guess what that says about them, it isn’t that hard. But yeah, it pisses me off that people who won’t be affected by the election either way are getting so iffy about it.

@berlioz

Fucking called it.

"Frankly, we did win this election. Our goal now is to ensure the integrity for the good of this nation. (…) This is a major fraud in this nation. (…) so we'll be going to the US Supreme court. We want all voting to stop, we don't want them to find any ballots at 5 AM and add them to the list. (…) As far as I'm concerned, we already have won it."

If Biden keeps leading, Trump will not transfer power.

@Pickles group

If Biden keeps leading, Trump will not transfer power.

Not willingly, but they'll make him if he loses. Still, the thought of him not willingly giving up power when he loses is Alarming

@ElderGod-kirky group

what the actual fuck
he legit basically said 'snooze you lose' to voting, a highly important part of our government. that's not. no. you can't just say that voting stops just because you say so. people voted by mail so it's going to take time to get those votes

@Pickles group

So I'm now in english and these two kids were fretting about him losing and I asked why they're so bothered
And
"I'm not, I couldn't care less honestly."
"See, I'm going into the workforce so if he wins he'll help me."
Me: "See, I'm gay, so if he wins– it's all a joke. If he wins I'm straight it's fine-"
At least they weren't homophobic but now half the class knows I'm gay. Unfortunately, the cute girl who might be queer wasn't there to hear it
First guy is now joking that he doesn't want biden to win so he doesn't have to memorize another president and his staff