forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@HighPockets group

There's a guy by me who has a "Trump 2020 Stop The Bullshit" flag and I just burst out laughing whenever I see it
Like…my dude. He's full of shit. He is the bullshit.

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

There's a guy by me who has a "Trump 2020 Stop The Bullshit" flag and I just burst out laughing whenever I see it
Like…my dude. He's full of shit. He is the bullshit.

Brooo there's a guy with one of those on his truck and it's like "bro. stop" THIS GUY ALSO WORE A TRUMP FLAG LIKE A CAPE AND I GAGGED AND SAVED IT FOR LATER SO WHEN I WEAR MY PRIDE FLAG IN JUNE THE SCHOOL CAN'T SAY SHIT BC HE WAS ALLOWED TO WEAR HIS FLAG

@berlioz

We're not getting Florida, don't think, but it is very close and too early to tell. We need Michigan, Ohio, and Wisconsin.

@Pickles group

We're not getting Florida, don't think, but it is very close and too early to tell. We need Michigan, Ohio, and Wisconsin.

He's leading here, iirc

@HighPockets group

I think WI is leaning blue? At least from what I've seen.
From personal experience, the Madison area is vv blue (except for some obnoxiously loud Trump folks) but the more rural areas are Trumpier

@berlioz

lmaoooo YAS Leo

Sigh, you all wanna make me sound like the bad guy, but just what have I done wrong?

You called someone sweet cheeks which is disgusting, but that was only after you called them sweet heart and they told you to knock it off with the weird name calling. That, in case you didn't know, is called harassment

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

lmaoooo YAS Leo

Sigh, you all wanna make me sound like the bad guy, but just what have I done wrong?

You called someone sweet cheeks which is disgusting, but that was only after you called them sweet heart and they told you to knock it off with the weird name calling. That, in case you didn't know, is called harassment

^^^
We already went over this earlier today

@Pickles group

lmaoooo YAS Leo

Where's this??