forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@ZephirFox8812

OOOOHHHHHH I see

@Becfromthedead group

Oh god, that happened to my roommate last year.
And once, while I was in the shower at my dorm, it started storming violently and tornado sirens started going off.
It's an experience being caught in the shower at bad times.

@berlioz

how is everyone doing today?

I'm ok. I feel a little sick tho. Debating whether or not to come out to my sister. She's politically very liberal and pro lgbtq rights. We've talked about our religion and lgbtq identities. I can tell she wants to support us fully, but isn't there yet spiritually. Idk how she'd take it. Definitely not bad, I just don't know if it'd be beneficial.
How are you?

@Moxie group

how is everyone doing today?

Gay.
There's this girl thats in a couple of my classes who's really cool and kind of a jock and I'm casually crushing
There's also this girl in my women and gender studies class and holy shit she is gorgeous. She's so pretty. She's just- ahjfaj she's beautiful
So yeah I'm gay today

Deleted user

Feeling kind of gay myself.
There's this femboi (not sure where they fall on the gender spectrum yet) that works in the Pho place under my apartment and I straight up stutter whenever I see them.

They gave me free boba today

I think I've been proposed to?

I accepted

@berlioz

There's a fancy pop mixing place that's popular in my town, and they have like bubbles of flavor that burst in your mouth in with the pop if you want, but never tea and none of them are tapioca (is that what the boba bubbles are? Idk), just like strawberry or lime syrup.

@Tanehttac

OH MY GOD B R O
The real question is…what’d you do?

I literally just finished my shower and then walked outside and I had to wait there in the 100 mph winds in my summer pajamas, sandals, and wet hair for like 20 minutes. I almost froze to death but its all okay now lol

@Milani eco

OH MY GOD B R O
The real question is…what’d you do?

I literally just finished my shower and then walked outside and I had to wait there in the 100 mph winds in my summer pajamas, sandals, and wet hair for like 20 minutes. I almost froze to death but its all okay now lol

ouch

Deleted user

So I confessed to my crush yesterday. And rn she's not dating, but I told her I'd still be there. AND SHE HELD MY HAND!!! and ashgahdghgshdasgdhghas help.. I'm going to die of happiness.