tune

people_alt 232 followers

@RainClouds_Itachi_

Y ' A L L
today was my first day back at school and i-
i was the only one who showed up to my class today
i was a class of one
very social distance, the teacher sat on the other side of the room
he said i didn't have to wear my mask if i didn't want since we were very distanced
so i had a pretty good first day back

Deleted user

Tw? Maybe? For homophobia and transphobia

@Pickles group

Tw? Maybe? For homophobia and transphobia

Well uh. If you're gay…how are you supposed to date a straight person? So that's just

@Pickles group

I forgot that I actually know people who are openly homophobic and use autistic as an insult ✌️
Sat there the whole time wondering how to tell them that I'm queer and just didn't say anything at all

@Milani eco

I forgot that I actually know people who are openly homophobic and use autistic as an insult ✌️
Sat there the whole time wondering how to tell them that I'm queer and just didn't say anything at all

FUCK THEM IM AUTISTIC!

@Milani eco

the way i ignore people who say that is by thinking 'they probably dont know what autism actually is <3'

@Pickles group

Does anyone know why the word "heterosexuals" makes me laugh so much?? It's not funny so why am I laughing when my textbook calls straight people heterosexuals????

@darling-velocipede group

Does anyone know why the word "heterosexuals" makes me laugh so much?? It's not funny so why am I laughing when my textbook calls straight people heterosexuals????

Idk but I'm cackling too

a related massive fear of mine is i say 'homosexuals' a lot in an ironic context (example: to my boyfriend: "idk man there might be homosexuals there." we're both gay) and what if another queer person hears me and thinks i'm just massively homophobic

Deleted user

Lets see, i'm sad there isn't any dances rn. or this week would be the week of my school's homecoming.
I was gonna ask my crush to go with me but y'know.