forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@saor_illust school

okok so i'm no longer questioning again but like
is there a word for experiencing sensual attraction???
how there's alloromantic / allosexual
but is there one for sensual?

@Milani eco

okok so i'm no longer questioning again but like
is there a word for experiencing sensual attraction???
how there's alloromantic / allosexual
but is there one for sensual?

i think its sensorial attraction. :)

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Today’s aesthetic is that one tiktok I saw a week ago that was like “You think I dress like this for a man? No. I dress like this so the cUTE COTTAGECORE LESBIANS AT TRADER JOES WILL GIVE ME A KISS ON THE FOREHEAD AND TELL ME EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY-“

@Tanehttac

Y'all I'm trying to decide if I want to buy a binder. I mean, I DEFINITELY want one, but I don't want my family to find out so idk what to do. And I know it's important to only wear it for a certain amount of hours per day, but I'd probably accidentally wear it for longer pretty much every day bc I have the worst memory in the world…

Deleted user

Honestly, as a person who wears a binder: it helps. So much. I got a really pretty red one from GC2B and it fit perfectly and really helped with my dysphoria.

If you wear it for too long you will feel like shit if you keep wearing it, but don't worry too much about time. When it wants off, you will KNOW.

As for family finding out, if you have a friend you trust I suggest mailing it to their address if they're willing to smuggle it to you. I hope things work out for you!

@Tanehttac

Honestly, as a person who wears a binder: it helps. So much. I got a really pretty red one from GC2B and it fit perfectly and really helped with my dysphoria.

If you wear it for too long you will feel like shit if you keep wearing it, but don't worry too much about time. When it wants off, you will KNOW.

As for family finding out, if you have a friend you trust I suggest mailing it to their address if they're willing to smuggle it to you. I hope things work out for you!

Ahhh this is so helpful! Thanks for the advice, I'll probably order one soon :D
Dysphoria can suck it

@Pickles group

Man, sometimes I think I have a crush and then I see some couple doing something and they're cute or whatever but like I don't wanna do that with my maybe-crush so does that make it not a crush or is it just something I would never do under any circumstances also we hugged twice yesterday because it was senior night and maybe my last football game and I-
She's very cute and I lomf her but I also know who she has a crush on and she thinks I'm 500% aro so like
And like maybe it's me being a little bit touch starved because I've touched two people all year and she just walks up behind me and pats my head when I'm sitting down but damn